Sunday, June 23, 2013

Infidelity - Chapter One


Warning: The following story describes events that are illegal, immoral, and just generally a very, very bad idea. Nothing in this story should be emulated. Nothing in it is a good idea. Nothing in it actually happened, either -- it's a work of pure fiction. If you are underage, easily offended by things that probably should offend you, or unable to differentiate between fantasy and reality, you should probably piss off right now.


Danni glanced at her cell phone impatiently. The clock read 8:13, making him thirteen minutes late. She considered giving him a call and seeing where he was, but thought better of it. She worried that doing so would appear desperate, and she felt that she had already degraded herself enough simply by agreeing to meet him.

She told herself that deep down she really wasn’t the adulterous type. It wasn’t like she had set out to cheat on Kevin or anything – her relationship with Geoff had started out with completely innocent intentions. He was just some random guy that she talked to online; little more than a friend she hadn’t even met in person. Granted, they did discuss sex more frequently than was probably appropriate, but Danni didn’t see anything wrong with that. She was an adult, after all, and didn’t see why she should have an issue discussing her sexuality.

As time progressed their discussions became more direct. Instead of talking about things he might enjoy doing to some random woman, Geoff spoke of things that he wanted to do to Danni. Conversely, Danni found herself opening up to Geoff about her secret fantasies on a level that was wholly inappropriate. Danni knew that lines were being crossed, but she couldn’t bring herself to end it. While the veneer of innocence slowly stripped away she swore to herself that they were just talking, so it didn’t really count. She knew that she secretly fantasized about it being more than just talk, but she figured that imagined infidelity was harmless enough in the grand scheme of things.

Of course, Geoff wasn’t content to let things rest with mere discussion of fantasies alone. Before long he was taking control of her sex life, without even being in the same place as her. He made her agree to only masturbate when he had given her permission, and forced her to earn his permission by verbally degrading herself. Other times, he’d order her to masturbate multiple times in rapid succession, until her fingers – and clit – were painfully sore. She felt increasing shame each time she gave in to his demands, but she couldn’t seem to bring herself to disobey him. It was no longer even remotely possible to pretend that she was innocent, but she clung desperately to the fact that there technically hadn’t been any physical contact with Geoff so it technically didn’t constitute cheating.

When Geoff told her that he was going to be in her town in two weeks she felt more conflicted than she had ever felt in her life. She knew that Geoff would want to see her – he wouldn’t have brought up his visit if he didn’t – and she knew that there would be nothing innocent about his visit. It bothered her deeply that she suspected she would soon no longer be able to claim that at least the two had never had sex, but at the same time she was thrilled by the thought of being violated by more than just text on a monitor.

Clinging to her last shred of innocence, Danni outright refused to see him before he had a chance to bring it up. She reminded him that he didn’t have her exact address and informed him that there was absolutely nothing that he could do to make her change her mind. She knew that she was lying – as she typed the words her greatest fear was that he might actually believe her and leave her alone – yet it seemed important to her that she at least make the effort to preserve her modesty.

Unfortunately, Geoff knew her far too well to buy into her feigned reluctance. Immediately seeing through the act, he simply laughed at her attempt to deny him and assigned her a punishment that she was to inflict upon herself each night until he arrived. She considered resisting again, but decided not to. She knew he’d see through it just as easily, and she was still terrified that he might not.

Staring at her cell phone’s clock in a corner booth two weeks later, she wished that she had resisted a bit more. She wished that she had spent the last two weeks dreading the fateful moment when they’d actually meet instead of looking forward to it. She wished that she felt more shame over the fact that she was dressed like a slut in a short microskirt sans panties in a sleazy bar; yet all she felt was her freshly-shaven pussy growing wetter in eager anticipation.

After sliding her cell phone back into her purse she looked up to see him walking through the door. She was a bit shocked by what she saw. He had described himself as six feet tall with a lean but muscular build, which in her experience usually meant five foot eight with a couple extra pounds, yet he apparently had been completely honest. If anything, he looked larger, stronger, and more powerful in person than he ever had on her computer’s screen. She worried that he might not find her attractive enough for him, and might lose interest the instant he saw her. On a deeper level, she worried that if he didn’t lose interest, she’d be completely at his mercy – he looked as though he could overpower her without the slightest of difficulties and have his way with her whether she wanted it or not. On a still deeper level, she found herself thoroughly excited by the prospect of just that. She considered sloping down in the booth in the hopes that he wouldn’t see her, but before she was able to react he had spotted her and was already headed in her direction.

You’re late, she squeaked out, hoping to establish some degree of power even if it were minor.

I am, he acknowledged coolly as he took a seat.

Was traffic bad? she blubbered out, hoping that filling the air with words might dilute the immense anxiety she was feeling at the moment. It’s been really random recently, since they started repairing Oak Street. Sometimes you can get all the way down High street in a matter of minutes, sometimes it takes hours. Hopefully it will all get better when…

Danni, Geoff interrupted. I like you – you know that. I enjoy talking to you, which is why I do it so much. After this weekend, I’m still going to enjoy talking to you. You’re one of my favorite people in the world, and I hope you know that I mean that sincerely.

I do, she offered lamely in reply, mildly embarrassed for her lack of composure.

However, he continued, I’m not here to talk to you right now. Do you know what I am here to do, Danni?

Fuck me? she replied timidly, secretly hoping to god that she was right and hating herself for that.

Good girl, he smiled. That’s precisely what I’m here for – to use your body for my own lurid amusements without the slightest concern for your dignity and fuck you like the filthy little slut that we both know you really are. Of course, there’s something we have to do first. I believe you have something for me?

Danni knew what he was talking about. Reaching into her purse, she produced fourteen sheets of loose-leaf paper folded into quarters and covered in her own handwriting. Sliding the papers across the table to Geoff, she felt a powerful sense of shame and arousal as he unfolded them in order to verify that she had completed the punishment he had assigned her.

A bit sloppy, he critiqued, but I’ll accept it. Tell me, though – how did it feel writing these out?

A little embarrassing, she offered as her face grew red with shame.

You can do better than that, he scoffed. You’ve spent the last two weeks fucking yourself nearly to orgasm, stopping yourself at the last minute, and then copying the phrase My fuck-holes are the property of my owner and I will make them available to him whenever he chooses to use them twenty five times a night. I’m certain you felt more than just a little embarrassed during this ordeal. Be explicit; tell me exactly what you were feeling.

A lot of things, she answered. Embarrassment was definitely the big one, though. I was also terrified that someone would find those fucking papers and realize what a whore I’ve been acting like…

What a whore you are, Geoff corrected. When you say acting like it implies that this isn’t who you really are deep down, and that’s simply not the case – whether you admit it or not.

Fine, she groaned. What a whore I am. Either way, it was absolutely terrifying. I kept imagining someone going through my purse, finding what I had written, and demanding an explanation. I don’t even know what I would have said if that came up.

That’s very interesting, he interjected, but it still feels like you’re holding out on me. What else did you feel when you copied that phrase, Danni?

Turned on, she admitted, sensing what he wanted her to say. Immensely turned on – which, I might point out, was pretty fucking sadistic of you. Masturbating and stopping right before I came was painful enough, but having to write that fucking phrase over and over again made it almost unbearable. You have no idea how much I wanted to cheat and finish myself, but I didn’t. I hope you appreciate that.

I do, he grinned. And I’m sorry that it was unpleasant for you, but some pain is necessary in order to correct your behavior – I trust you understand. It’s all in the past, though – you’ve completed that part of your punishment, and I’m proud of you. Of course, there was more to your punishment, wasn’t there?

There was, she sighed. And yes, I’ve been doing that too. I’ve worn short skirts without panties every day for the last two weeks, and I’ve shaved my pussy every day whether it needed it or not. I hope you appreciate that, by the way – you have no idea how scary it’s been. Every time I’ve gone out in public I’ve been terrified that someone’s going to see what I’m wearing and take it as an invitation to rape me.

That must have been ever so traumatizing for you, he laughed sarcastically. I mean, the thought of being raped by strangers and used like a common whore? That’s totally not the type of thing that you get off on, right?

It was still frightening! she insisted. Plus, like the copying, it was insanely frustrating as well. It’s been nearly impossible for me to think of anything other than how desperately I need to get fucked for the last couple of weeks – between the dress, the shaving, and the copying I’m constantly reminded of how much I want it. I have to admit, you really know how to torment a girl.

I do try my best, he smiled. I’m glad that you’ve obeyed my full instructions, but I was hoping for some proof. It’s not that I don’t trust you or anything – believe me, I do – but it seems silly to take your word for it when you can just as easily show me.

Err, okay, Danni agreed reluctantly. Though it didn’t make much logical sense to be shy around him, she was still a bit nervous about showing him her nudity immediately after meeting him. Should we go into the bathroom or something?

You’re an eager little slut, he laughed. I like that. Don’t worry, now, I’m absolutely planning to take you into the bathroom in the immediate future, but I’d like you to prove to me that you’ve been following my orders first.

Danni understood what he was getting at – he wanted her to show him that she had been shaving her crotch and not wearing panties as he had instructed at the booth. Doing so was mildly frightening, but the bar wasn’t too crowded and she suspected she could pull it off without drawing attention to herself. Not wanting to test his patience, she reached down, hiked her skirt up a bit, and parted her thighs so that he could see that she had done as he instructed. Unfortunately, rather than duck under the table and see what she was presenting him with, Geoff simply sat still and impatiently drummed his fingers against the table.

I’m waiting, he sighed. Waiting, and hoping that you don’t expect me to crawl down under the table like some pathetic peeping Tom.

I can’t just show you here! she protested. There are people here!

There are, he acknowledged. Though, they don’t seem to be looking this way – at least not at the moment. It seems to me that if you’re really feeling shy, you should probably cooperate before that should change. It would be trivially easy to call some attention to us, after all.

Danni wanted to argue, but the look on his face and the tone of his voice made it clear to her that he would not hesitate to make good on his thinly veiled threat. Looking around, she saw that what he was saying was true – at least for the moment. Though there were plenty of people inside the bar, none of them happened to be looking in their direction at the moment. Hoping to get it over with before that changed, she reluctantly climbed out of the booth.

Moving slowly so as to avoid attracting any attention to herself, she positioned her body as close to the table as possible while facing Geoff in the hopes that what she was about to show would be seen by him alone. Nervous, embarrassed, and far more turned on than she would have expected to be she reached down and carefully pulled the front of her skirt up, showing Geoff that she wasn’t wearing any panties. As he glanced over and smiled she considered pulling her skirt back down and taking her seat, but she knew that it would be a bad idea to do so until Geoff was satisfied.

Unfortunately for her, Geoff seemed to want more than just a quick visual inspection. Calmer than he had any right to be, he reached forward and forced his fingers between Danni’s thighs. As he rubbed his fingers across her tender flesh under the premise of making sure she really was clean-shaven she found herself simultaneously fighting against the urge to push his hand away and the urge to spread her legs wider so as to encourage him. Splitting the difference, she simply stood still and hoped that no one would notice.

Soaking in her humiliation, Geoff took advantage of her vulnerability and worked a single finger into her disturbingly wet pussy. Caught off-guard, a stifled moan escaped Danni’s lips before she bit down hard on her lip to prevent any further vulgar outbursts. His finger felt intensely good, but the fact that they were in public outright terrified her. She didn’t want him to stop, yet what little sense of modesty she still had demanded that she do something.

Can I sit down now, please? she begged, disgusted with the lust she heard in her own voice.

Come on now, he laughed, slowly pumping his finger into her. My finger is inside your fuck hole, slut. I can feel how wet you are; I can hear the sex in your voice. You don’t want me to stop at all, and you know it. Tell me what you actually want me to do.

Danni really didn’t want to admit what she wanted him to do, but she didn’t see what choice she had. Geoff wasn’t showing any signs of relenting in his assault, and she worried that it was only a matter of time before someone happened to look in their direction and see what he was doing to her. Swallowing her pride, she decided to tell him – it seemed like he already knew anyway.

I want you to fuck me, she forced out, careful to keep her voice low so that no one overheard.

I can’t hear you, he lied. It’s okay, though – I can entertain myself with your sloppy little cunt until you manage to find your voice.

I said I want you to fuck me, she moaned a bit louder, hoping that it would be loud enough to earn Geoff’s approval yet not loud enough to call any attention to herself.

Your volume is better, he admitted, yet I’m not sure I approve of the words. Seems if you’re really as desperate as your tone implies you really ought to be begging me to take your slut ass into the bathroom and use you the way you’re meant to be used; not just stating a desire.

Please take me into the bathroom and fuck my whore brains out, she blurted out, overcome with both lust and shame.

Good slut, he smiled. I really ought to make you beg a bit more just to prove to me that you understand your place, but I’m feeling merciful – for the moment at least. I just hope I don’t spoil you.

Rising up to his feet, Geoff removed his fingers from Danni’s crotch and wrapped them around her wrist. Holding her tightly, he led her towards the bathroom. His actions did little to calm her nerves – with his massive hand wrapped around her wrist it was difficult for her to forget just how much larger and stronger than her he was. She was both frightened and aroused by the fact that he didn’t need her to cooperate willingly in order to take what he wanted from her, but she realized it didn’t make a difference – even if she were capable of overpowering him and escaping, she wouldn’t want to. Wishing that she could bring herself to resist more if only for the deniability it might earn her, she obediently followed him into the bathroom.

Fortunately, the bar was a small one and had a single, one-person unisex bathroom as opposed to a men’s room and women’s room with stalls. Danni was grateful for that – though she couldn’t know for sure, she doubted that Geoff would hesitate for a second to violate her in a more public multi-person bathroom. Her pride was wounded enough by the fact that she was about to be sexually violated by a man whom she had only met in person minutes prior without having to worry that others might stroll in and witness that violation.

Lose the clothes, Geoff ordered as he locked the door behind them.

Danni thought about resisting him. The sluttiness of how she was acting combined with the guilt she felt over cheating on Kevin bothered her deeply, and she thought she might feel better if she fought back a bit. Unfortunately, actually refusing his orders seemed a bit too risky – he didn’t seem displeased with her at the moment, and she desperately wanted to keep it that way. Unwilling to rebel against him openly but unable to cooperate enthusiastically and accept responsibility for what she was doing, she decided to compromise and strip down slowly. She knew her petty resistance was hardly anything to be proud of, but it seemed critical to her that she be able to tell herself later that she didn’t give him everything he demanded without the slightest struggle.

After slowly removing her top, Danni carefully folded it up and placed it on top of the sink. While reaching back to unhook her bra, she glanced up into his eyes. Disturbingly, though he still looked interested in her he also appeared somewhat impatient. Worrying that her lack of celerity was offending him she quickly abandoned any pretense of rebellion and hastily stripped out of her bra, but it was too late. He had noticed her lack of obedience, and was clearly displeased with her.

I’m sorry, she offered, hoping that a preemptive apology might get her off the hook. I’ll move faster.

I know you will, he smiled. And trust me – I’m not angry at you, or even disappointed. It’s my fault, really – I was lax with you earlier, and I have only myself to blame for your current disrespectful indolence. Sadly, I can’t simply turn a blind eye to this, as to do so would only encourage you to misbehave in the future. You understand, don’t you?

Danni was terrified. Although Geoff’s tone was calm and relaxed, she knew from experience just how sadistic he could get with his punishments. She also knew, however, that arguing with him would only make things worse. Gulping loudly, she reluctantly nodded her head.

Calm down, he laughed. You look scared out of your wits, and it really isn’t necessary. All I’m going to do is give you a quick spanking; nothing all too extreme.

But someone might hear! she protested. She knew it was risky to challenge him, but she worried that the door wasn’t nearly thick enough to block the sounds that a spanking would inevitably produce – especially if he hit her hard enough to make her scream.

They might, he agreed. If you’re worried about that possibility, I’d be more than happy to open the door and guarantee that people will hear, thus leaving nothing to chance. Alternatively, you might just want to get the rest of those clothes off and bend that slut ass over the toilet before I stop feeling so merciful.

Danni was worried that someone might hear her, but she was far more worried about what Geoff might do if she continued to disobey him. Motivated by fear and lust, she quickly stripped out of her remaining clothing and bent over the toilet. Being completely nude in a public bathroom felt tremendously trashy to her, but at the same time it was highly exciting. Though she was still afraid of the spanking she was about to receive, the thought of what would happen after gave her ample inspiration to hold strong.

Once Danni was in position Geoff reached back and brought his hand down hard across her ass. He hit her hard enough to sting a little, but not so hard that Danni couldn’t handle the pain. She was grateful for that – she knew that he could easily have spanked her much harder had he wanted to. In addition to sparing her a bit of physical pain, his relative gentleness reduced the chances that someone might overhear them and find out what was going on.

Geoff spanked Danni a few more times, being careful not to hit her hard enough that she’d feel compelled to cry out in pain. Once he had lulled her into a sense of security with his soft blows, however, he brought his hand down hard. Caught off-guard, Danni cried out in pain and instinctively reached back, hoping to shield herself with her hands. Realizing what she was doing, she immediately brought her hands forward – she knew that Geoff wouldn’t appreciate her attempt to defend herself – but by then it was too late.

It’s unfortunate, Geoff sighed. That was going to be the last spanking until you decided to try to block me.

I’m sorry! she whimpered. It just hurt so much! I promise I won’t do it again!

I know you won’t, Geoff smiled. In fact, I plan to make sure of it.

Looking back at him, Danni watched as Geoff pulled a small roll of black electrical tape from his pocket. Grabbing her hands, he braced them against a pipe that was mounted on the wall behind the toilet and bound them tightly to the pipe with several passed of the tape. Although the tape appeared thin, it was quite effective – she found that no matter how hard she tried, she was completely unable to move her hands. Being bound and vulnerable in public made her extremely nervous, but only seemed to further turn her on.

With her arms secured, Geoff continued the spanking. He wasn’t nearly as gentle as he had been earlier – although Danni knew that he was capable of hitting her harder if he wanted to, it still hurt tremendously. She found it necessary to bite down hard on her lip just to keep herself from screaming aloud, and by the time he had finished her ass stung terribly. Despite the considerable pain she was in, however, his brutality had only intensified her arousal. Being spanked by him reminded her of how completely at his mercy she was, which was a major turn-on for her.

That wasn’t so bad, now was it? he grinned. Now, what do you think I should do to you next?

Fuck me? she whimpered, ashamed of how she was acting but desperate to get the satisfaction she had been denying herself for weeks.

Come on now, slut, he chided. I know that you can beg better – and louder – than that.

Danni was extremely nervous about being loud. She worried that there was a very good chance people outside could hear them, and she really didn’t want complete strangers hearing her beg to be fucked like a desperate whore. At the same time, however, she was more sexually excited than she could ever remember having been, and absolutely did not want to delay the act that she had come to the bar specifically for. Telling herself that she was only doing it in order to avoid punishment but knowing that was a lie, she resolved to give him what he wanted – it was, after all, what she wanted as well.

Please fuck my slut ass? she begged. Please, Geoff – you have no idea how desperate I am! I need your hard cock inside me, I need to cum! Please show mercy on your slut and give her what she wants?

Better, he replied. Not great, but I suppose we can work on that later. I suppose I can take some mercy on you, though – I can see your cunt juices seeping down your thighs, so I can guess how much you really want it.

Danni felt a pang of shame. The act of begging a man who was not her boyfriend to violate her sexually in a public bathroom was devastating to her pride, and his crude observations as to her arousal weren’t making it any easier. Although she found the degradation extremely erotic, it was still very difficult for her to handle. She hated how slutty she felt, but couldn’t pretend that she was getting off on it at the same time.

The shame she felt faded quickly, however, when she heard the sound of Geoff’s zipper coming down. As his pants dropped to his ankles and he braced his hands around her hips she struggled not to squeal in delight – she knew that the moment she had been looking forward to for months was about to finally arrive. A voice in the back of her head chastised her for acting in such a wanton manner, but by that point she really didn’t care.

Enjoying Danni’s frustration, Geoff teased her by rubbing the tip of his cock against her hole. It felt tremendously good to Danni, but she wanted more. She tried to thrust her hips back to force him inside of her, but he simply held her steady and denied her the pleasure that she desperately needed. Completely at his mercy, she simply whimpered and hoped that he would take mercy on her soon.

After teasing her for what felt like an eternity, Geoff squeezed her hips tightly and thrust into her hard. His rough entry hurt a bit, but Danni didn’t care. What little pain she felt from his brutal thrusts was easily drowned out by the immense pleasure she was finally experiencing. Even though it had only just begun, it was already the best sex she had ever had in her entire life.

Working into a steady rhythm behind her, Geoff leaned forward, wrapped his arms around Danni’s torso, and began to play with her breasts. He proved to have far more dexterity than his massive hands would suggest – though his actions were forceful, he manipulated her nipples with tremendous skill. As he plowed into her while tweaking her nipples, Danni felt her orgasm rapidly approaching.

As her orgasm continued to build, Danni found herself struggling to put it off. She wanted to cum, of course – in fact, there were few things that she wanted more. Unfortunately, it wasn’t that simple. Geoff had long since established that she wasn’t allowed to cum without his expressed permission, and she knew that he wouldn’t grant it easily. She suspected that she’d have to loudly beg for it, and in her current condition she knew that she’d give in. While begging lustfully for permission to cum while all of the bar listened in did strike her as theoretically hot, she knew that it was exactly the type of thing she would regret later. Hoping to put off that particular humiliation for a bit longer, she did her best to restrain herself.

She managed to last about ten minutes before the task of delaying her orgasm became impossible. Unable to think of anything other than how good Geoff’s actions felt, she gave in to her desires and came hard. The orgasm was intense – far more powerful than anything she had experienced before – and keeping quiet about it just wasn’t realistically possible. Knowing that she’d regret it later but unable to control herself, she moaned loudly in ecstasy as waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

Her orgasm seemed to trigger Geoff’s as well. Plunging deeply into her, he flooded her with his hot, sticky cum. Danni knew that she should ask him to pull out – having unprotected sex with him was obviously dangerous – but she didn’t waste her breath. She knew that she’d be unable to convince him, and besides – she wasn’t sure that she would have wanted to anyway. Rather than fight him, she cooperated fully; flexing her vaginal muscles to milk as much of the fluid out of him and into her as possible.

That was intense, he panted after emptying his balls into her. Honestly, after that I’m almost tempted to let the fact that you came without permission slide.

Err, sorry about that? she offered lamely.

Unfortunately, he continued, I’m afraid that if I were to let it slide you’d take it as a signal that you don’t really have to follow the rules I’ve set for you, and we really can’t have that. I do want you to know, however, that I’m not mad at you at all – while I am going to have to punish you, you’re still my favorite person in the whole world.

Danni tried to apologize again, but before she was able to say a word Geoff had taken a cloth out of his pocket, wadded it up, and stuffed it into her mouth – effectively gagging her. Picking her shirt off of the sink, he then pulled it over her head and wrapped several layers of tape over it to hold it in place. Blindfolded and gagged, Danni began to worry as she heard Geoff rifling through her purse. After a few seconds, she felt the sensation of her lipstick being used to write something on her vulnerable ass, still sore from her earlier spanking.

There, he said after writing what he wanted on her body. In case you’re wondering, it says Please rape me - I made the letters extra-large so that they’ll be easy to read. As for your punishment, I think a brief time out is in order. I’ll be back eventually – in the meantime, I think I’ll go get a drink.

Unable to see what was happening, Danni hoped to god that he was just bluffing as she heard the door open and shut behind her. She listened intently for the tell-tale sounds of his breathing indicating that he was still in the room with her. Disturbingly, she heard nothing at all – if he was still there, he was doing an excellent job of concealing it. Terrified and praying that he wouldn’t take things too far, Danni wondered why despite the intense orgasm she had just experienced, the guilt of what she had done, and the fear of what might be about to happen she was still hornier than she had ever been with Kevin.

Continue reading with part two.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, so excited to finally get another story!

    ReplyDelete