Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sales - Chapter One


Warning: The following story describes events that are illegal, immoral, and just generally a very, very bad idea. Nothing in this story should be emulated. Nothing in it is a good idea. Nothing in it actually happened, either -- it's a work of pure fiction. If you are underage, easily offended by things that probably should offend you, or unable to differentiate between fantasy and reality, you should probably piss off right now.

In a different environment I’d have probably been close friends with Natalie. We were both misfits; ill-suited for careers in sales. We both used what should have been our weaknesses to our advantage; leading our clients to trust us due to our un-salesperson like nature. Though I was a few years older than her, we were in the same general age range. We even had similar tastes in music.

In the environment we were in, though, we were hardly friends. We were rivals at best, bitter enemies at worst. Her name was always right above mine on the leader board, yet she never beat me by much. Every single month we’d finish close to each other, but every single month she’d win by just a little. Despite the fact that her victories were always so narrow she made a point of rubbing my face in them, openly and consistently referring to herself as better than me. She gloated without shame; frequently acting as though I should be grateful to be in the same general area as such a superior salesperson.

Natalie didn’t exactly win fair and square, though. She’d use sleazy techniques to eke out her victories – nothing ethical, but nothing unethical enough to actually get fired. She’d mention things to my customers when no one was watching to sabotage my sales, then she would come in and save the deal – always pocketing the commission. Management looked the other way – it technically wasn’t stealing, and they didn’t really care who got paid the commission as long as the deal was closed. At first I cared about the money she was taking out of my paycheck, but after two years I just wanted to see the bitch suffer.

I arrived at work at 8 AM on Wednesday, an hour before we opened. Scanning the parking lot I spotted Natalie’s blue sedan, but no other cars. That meant it was likely just her and I for the morning, meaning it was going to be a long day. I didn’t exactly enjoy her company, and being close to the end of the month I was stressed out already.

Thursday was the last day of the month. Like every other month, Natalie was ahead of me, though not by too much. I was running out of time to get my numbers over hers before the month’s numbers were compiled by management. I needed to close some deals desperately; I couldn’t let her beat me again, especially with our numbers being so close.

I’d receive a small bonus if I beat her for being in a better sales rank, but that wasn’t what was motivating me. If I beat her, my name would be above hers on the leader board. It might seem petty, but that was huge – it meant that every time she came to work she’d see visual proof that I was superior to her; and I knew that would gnaw away at her internally. Of course, the inverse was true, too. If I failed to pull ahead it would be her name over mine as usual, and I could trust her to make sure that I never forgot it.

The end of the month wasn’t just about selling, though. There was also the matter of checking over the previous months receipts and making sure that everything was in order. Though uncommon, it wasn’t unheard of for sales rankings to change over matters of a couple dollars; and I wasn’t about to lose my position due to a clerical error. Logging onto one of the ancient computers in the back room, I began the mind-numbingly boring task of reviewing all of the month’s receipts to verify that everything was correct.

It was a boring process, but it was one that I had worked into a mechanical routine. I’d scan the receipt, checking the areas that I knew I had to watch carefully. Once I saw that everything was in order, I’d tap F6 to bring up the next receipt and repeat the process all over again. Tuning out the outside world, I scanned receipts for about five minutes before I saw it.

Towards the bottom of the screen the computer listed which salesperson would receive the commission. Although I vividly remembered closing the deal myself, my sales number was not listed in that field – the number 138 was instead. I didn’t even have to look up whose number that was, I knew immediately what had happened. I must have left myself logged in at some point, and Natalie took the opportunity to change the commission and steal my sale. Enraged, I quickly tapped F12 in order to print out a copy.

As I waited for the copy to print, though, I felt my rage melting into joy. Management might have been willing to ignore the occasional underhanded trick to get ahead, but this was outright stealing. For the first time that I was aware of Natalie had actually crossed the line, and I’d soon have evidence of it. The commission she had stolen was tiny, too – just slightly over six dollars. Even if I lost the money, it would be worth it to be rid of her.

Snatching the printout, I triumphantly walked to the front of the store where I saw Natalie relaxing by the front counter. The air still smelled faintly of bleach from the cleaning crew the night before; that odor quickly overpowered by her perfume when I got close enough. She looked as smug as she always did, obviously unaware that I had found her bullshit. Walking up next to her, I casually placed the printout on the counter and looked her dead in the eye.

I understand how much pressure you face in making your numbers, I began. I can imagine how a salesperson with your lack of talent would need to resort to the occasional underhanded trick to make things word. This, however, is not acceptable.

Looking mildly confused, Natalie picked up the printout. Seeing what it was, her expression quickly changed to one of irritation, as if I had wasted her time with such a petty matter. Placing the printout back on the counter, she shot me a condescending grin.

You leave yourself logged in, bad things happen, she shrugged, demonstrating an intense lack of respect. I could have sent an e-mail to everyone letting them know you were gay; I figured this would be less embarrassing. I know you’ve been struggling, but I figured that a lousy six bucks wasn’t going to kill you. You ought to be grateful that I taught you such a valuable lesson in such a kind way; I could have just as easily changed larger tickets than that. Really, you ought to think of me as a mentor, Liam – I’m going out of my way to help you.

Gee, Natalie, thank you ever so much, I replied sarcastically. It’s so nice having a coworker to look out for me. I almost feel bad turning you in over this.

Are you fucking joking? she laughed. You’re going to go crying to management over $6? God, I had no idea you were such a pussy.

Natalie, I laughed back. I’d turn you in over six cents. I don’t give a flying fuck about the money – I’m just happy to have something that will get your ass fired. Yeah, maybe it’ll make me look petty; but the important thing is that it will make you look unemployed. You do realize that this is outright stealing, don’t you? As in, something that they won’t just ignore?

I watched Natalie’s face twist about in anger. She obviously didn’t expect me to react the way that I had, and I couldn’t blame her. I wasn’t exactly in the habit of respecting every little rule myself; turning her in over something like this was a bit hypocritical and out of character. I wasn’t happy to be doing it – it did feel incredibly petty and beneath me. The important thing was that I’d never have to see her again, though, and the ends would justify the means.

Natalie reached into her pocket and pulled out a handful of bills. Looking through them, she found a ten and slammed it down on the counter on top of the printout. Looking up at me, she shot me a look of pure hatred.

Keep the change, you petty cocksucker, she hissed. Had I known you would be such a little baby about the whole thing, I’d have just sent out the gay e-mail instead.

You’re just not listening, are you? I sighed. Kiddo, do you really think I’m going to pass up a chance to get your ass fired over $10? Keep your money – you’ll likely need it more than I. Brian’s due in at noon; I suggest you spend the next few hours preparing for your firing. Contact your customers, let them know you’re leaving; that kind of stuff.

Having said my piece I put my elbows up on the counter and relaxed. I went out of my way to act nonchalantly, wanting to show her exactly how little concern I had for the situation. This did nothing to calm her down – if anything it made her more and more angry. Entertaining myself by watching her suffering, I cracked a smile as her face twisted itself in rage, fear, and hatred. I loved her suffering, and wanted to intensify it.

Aww, is poor widdle Natalie realizing that her ignorant ass is about to get fired? I mocked. God, you look so incredibly angry. Tell me, bitch – what’s it like to possess such an intense hatred and know that you’re completely and totally unable to do a goddamned thing about it? How does it feel knowing that I’m about to disrupt your entire pathetic life and you can do absolutely nothing to hurt me back? It’s true, you know – you’ll be fired, and you have no choice but to just grab your ankles and take it like a bitch. There’s absolutely nothing you can do to hurt me back.

My words did the trick. With an almost intimidatingly primal grunt, Natalie balled her hand into a fist and thrust it into my face. After landing the punch she took a step back and glared at me, breathing heavily.

Fortunately, though I’m not exactly muscular I’m hardly a small guy. I was easily a foot taller than her, and probably more than twice her weight. She might have hit me as hard as she could but I barely even felt a thing. Although I was initially instinctually angry that she had hit me, I quickly realized that this was a good thing.

I am going to fucking murder you, she growled, sounding deadly serious.

Let’s hope you have a weapon of some sort hidden somewhere, I laughed. I don’t think either of us has enough time for you to actually beat me to death with your fists alone. I should thank you, though. Getting you fired would have been fun, but having you arrested will be far more enjoyable.

What the fuck are you talking about? she demanded.

Security cameras, idiot, I reminded her. We’re standing in front of the cash register, so that little spat of yours is now on record. It’s funny – as pathetic as your punch may have been, it still counts as assault. That’s two years in a state prison, I believe. I won’t get to watch Brian fire you, but I doubt he’ll hold your job until you get out.

You wouldn’t dare, she replied, sounding far more nervous than she probably wanted to.

If you want to believe that, it’s fine by me, I shrugged, reaching for my cell phone. I’m not a lawyer or anything, but you might want to start thinking up a better excuse. I doubt a judge is going to accept I thought he wouldn’t press charges.

I hadn’t really planned to call the police, of course. Having her fired was already pushing my boundaries; actually having her sent to jail seemed extreme even given how much I hated her. Natalie apparently didn’t realize I was bluffing, though – she jumped at me and tried to grab my cell phone, visibly terrified by the prospect of losing her freedom along with her job.

If you’re going to assault me again, I sighed, easily maintaining the grip on my phone, at least have the intelligence to take me off camera first. You’re not hurting me physically or anything, but this is just embarrassing. Really, I’d feel bad for you if you weren’t such a raging cunt.

Realizing that she wasn’t going to be able to overpower me, Natalie stopped trying to wrestle the phone out of my hand. Backing off a bit she looked up at me, still noticeably terrified, enraged, and breathing heavily. I almost felt bad for her, but she deserved to suffer and I saw no reason to let her off the hook just yet.

Okay, she panted, swallowing her pride. You win. I surrender. I shouldn’t have hit you, and I’m sorry. Please don’t call the police. I’ll reimburse you for what I stole, I’ll quit so you’ll never have to see me again; hell, I’ll do anything you want. Just please, please don’t call the police. I know you hate me, and you probably have every right to; but I’m begging you not to send me to jail.

She was clearly terrified. I felt a little guilty for inflicting such intense suffering, but I still wanted to see her squirm. Throughout the years I had known her I had never had power over her, and it seemed almost immoral not to exploit it now that I finally did. Sweating it out a little wasn’t going to kill her, anyway. Walking towards the back room, I motioned for her to follow.

The back room of the store was free from security cameras, meaning that I’d be able to exploit my power over her without evidence. We still had about 45 minutes until we were supposed to open the store, and I wanted to make them count. I waited for her to enter behind me, then closed and locked the heavy wooden door behind us just to be safe.

Facing Natalie, I placed my hands on my hips and let out a sigh, doing my best to imply with my body language that I wasn’t sure what to do. I already knew that I wasn’t going to call the police, of course, but letting her think that I might was just too much fun. Natalie looked back up at me submissively, clearly unsure what to do. Enjoying her fear, I remained silent and let her sweat it out.

Look, I’m really, really sorry, she spat out after a few moments. Please don’t call the police, Liam?

You keep saying you’re sorry, I mused. I don’t know why, but I just don’t believe it. I think you’d sound more convincing on your knees.

Natalie looked up at me, probably trying to gauge how serious I was. I returned her look with an unyielding stare, hoping to convey that this was not a good time to test me. Tapping my foot, I let her know that she was trying my patience. Realizing that she had no other way out of it, she reluctantly dropped to her knees, noticeably hating the situation.

As I was saying, she choked out, her voice awash with terror and rage, I’m very sorry that I hit you. Please tell me that you’re not going to call the police?

I could tell you that, I admitted, but I might be lying. I’d like to not have to go to the police, but I’m just so concerned for society in general. If you aren’t punished you’ll never learn your lesson, and you’d be a threat to the community. I just don’t know if I could live with myself, knowing that I was responsible for that. I mean, what happens when you assault someone who actually doesn’t deserve it? I’d be partially guilty for having let you believe that you can get away with that shit.

Oh come the fuck off it, she snapped. You’re practically a fucking anarchist, there’s no way that you believe that bullshit.

Is that what you think of me? I chuckled, doing my best to sound hurt. I had no idea my reputation was one of such lawlessness – now I feel compelled to turn you in just to prove that I’m a decent, law-abiding citizen. Or, you know, maybe I just fucking despise you and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to hurt you. You’ll have a couple years in prison to ponder than philosophical question.

Okay, wait! she pleaded, remembering our new power dynamic. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to imply that you weren’t a law-abiding citizen. Just tell me what to do to earn your forgiveness, and I swear to god I’ll do it. I’m already on my knees here, cut me some slack?

I’ve been cutting you slack, I reminded her, by not calling the police just yet. Show some fucking appreciation, or I might just be compelled to stop cutting you that slack. I’m not sure you can ever truly earn my forgiveness, either – I mean, you hit me ever so hard, I just don’t know if I can get over that. You can start by showing that you understand your place, though. Shine my shoes, bitch – you’re already on your knees, we may as well put that to good use.

Natalie looked up at me in confusion. I’ll admit that demanding a shoe shine was a strange request – I wasn’t generally the type of guy that gave a flying fuck about how shiny my shoes were, and it did feel kind of random. Still, it was the first thing to pop into my head, and I saw no reason to take it back.

How am I supposed to do that? she asked in earnest. I don’t exactly carry around shoe polish with me, and I doubt you do either.

Natalie, I sighed. While I’d certainly prefer a more professional shoe-shine, we can always use your tongue in a pinch. You’ve been using it all morning to dig yourself a deeper hole, you may as well put it to use for good for a change. Really, you ought to be thanking me – as long as we keep your tongue occupied you won’t be able to say anything regrettable. On the other hand, I can understand if you’d prefer to get it some rest so that you’ll be ready to argue that you shouldn’t be convicted because you totally didn’t think I’d press charges. It’s your choice, really.

Natalie looked like she was about to cry. I couldn’t blame her – what I was asking her to do was truly disgusting, and even more degrading. I should have felt bad for putting her in such a dehumanizing position, but I didn’t – she was my enemy, and I had defeated her. I loved her suffering; I only wanted to gloat further.

Seeing that I wasn’t about to change my mind and show some mercy, Natalie dropped down to her hands and knees. Placing her mouth right in front of my left shoe, she slowly stuck her tongue out and gave it a gentle lick. She seemed to instantly regret it; it looked like she was about to vomit. I wasn’t sure if it was the shame or just the taste of shoe leather and dust, but I didn’t really care.

You’re dangerously close to offending me, I warned her. You should be eager to please – you’re receiving the honor of licking a superior salesperson’s shoe. I expect you to show some enthusiasm and appreciation for what I’m permitting you to do; your look of nausea is completely inappropriate.

I’m sorry, she growled, before going back to work on my shoe.

Natalie didn’t manage to convincingly mask her disgust at what I was forcing her to do, but she did seem to try her best. Bathing my shoe in her tongue she forced an awkward smile while making Mmm noises. The experience was borderline comical – no matter how hard she tried, I could still easily tell that she hated it.

You know, I think we may have found your calling, I laughed. Who knows, maybe I won’t turn you in at all. Just think, we could start every day like this, with you dropping to your knees and licking my shoes clean like the stupid bitch that you are. It’s win-win, really – I get my shoes clean, you get the opportunity to worship at the feet of a real salesman. Maybe someday my talent might actually rub off on you.

Natalie didn’t seem to like my idea, but I think that she knew better than to say anything. Choking back her rage, she continued to slather her tongue over my shoes until they were covered in a thin layer of saliva. Looking up at me, I saw tears slowly streaming down her cheeks.

Is this good enough? she asked. I swear to god, Liam, I’m trying as hard as I can – please don’t call the cops.

Good enough? I sneered, looking down at my shoes. I asked you to shine my shoes; you simply drooled all over them. For fuck’s sake, I could have gotten better performance off of a stray dog. What the fuck good are you, anyway?

But I did what you told me to! she protested. I did my best; I don’t know what else I can do!

Well that’s the problem, now isn’t it? I sighed. You probably did do your best; your best just happens to be shit. I’m sorry, bitch, but it looks like we can add shoe-shining to the list of things that your tongue is worthless for. I just hope it’s better at convincing judges to let felony assault slide.

Please don’t turn me in, she cried. Give me another chance, I’ll do anything!

It was strange. In the years that I had been working with Natalie, she had never been anything more than a hated enemy. With her broken and defeated before me, though, I realized for the first time that she was also an attractive woman. The power that I felt over her was so massively enjoyable that I just couldn’t stop, and my growing erection gave me an idea what I could do next.

Looking at her, I placed my hands on my hips and let out a heavy sigh. Natalie looked up at me, begging me with her eyes to be merciful. Silencing the voice in my head that screamed I was pushing too far, I unzipped my pants and let my cock flop out.

Let’s see if you can manage to clean this, bitch, I calmly stated. Try not to fuck this one up. I’m about out of ideas for ways that you could redeem yourself, so if you disappoint me again I really won’t have any other options.

Natalie looked repulsed, but she didn’t argue. Scooting closer to me, she stopped with her face mere inches from my cock. Looking up at me she again pleaded with her eyes for mercy, and again saw that it was out of the question. Forcing her tongue out of her mouth she gave me a lick, looking again like she was focusing on repressing her gag reflex.

A part of me really enjoyed watching her look of abject disgust – I wanted to strike back at her for all the pain she had inflicted on me throughout the years. She wasn’t supposed to enjoy this, after all. At the same time, though, it seemed grotesquely disrespectful for her to act so repulsed by my dick. Her disgust when licking my shoes was understandable – my shoes probably weren’t exactly clean; any reasonable person would be disgusting by their taste. My cock, on the other hand, was clean – by showing such open disgust she was essentially insulting me. Grabbing her by her hair I forced her head back.

Are you trying to insult me here, bitch? I demanded.

What? she whimpered, sounding surprised. No, I swear to god I’m not!

Are you sure, now? I continued. Because from my perspective, you look like you’re straining not to vomit on me. Tell me, bitch, does my cock taste disgusting to you? Why do you look so repulsed?

I’m sorry! she pleaded. It’s not disgusting, I was just being stupid. Please, please don’t be mad at me, I’m seriously trying as hard as I can!

This seems to be a theme with you, I sighed. You try as hard as you can, and you still fuck up. This was probably a mistake – you obviously have no interest in licking my cock clean, and I wouldn’t want to force you to taste something that’s apparently so disgusting to you. Let’s just cut this short and get the police involved.

Please no! she begged. Give me another chance! I swear to god, your cock doesn’t taste disgusting!

Is that so, bitch? I laughed. Tell me, then, how does it taste? I wouldn’t want you to continue if you’re not enjoying yourself.

It’s delicious? she lied. Please let me continue? I want nothing more than to suck your cock; please don’t deprive me of that?

I knew she was full of shit, but I had to give her credit for trying. I held her steady for a few moments, letting her believe that I was unsure as to whether or not I should give her another chance. Once I felt she was nervous enough, I let go of her hair and slowly shook my head.

I really need to stop giving you second chances, I sighed. If you don’t suffer the consequences of your failure, I can’t really expect you to change your behavior. Against my better judgment I’m going to give you another chance to disappoint me, but be warned: if you give me any reason to doubt that you’re having the time of your life licking my cock like the ignorant little slut that you are, I will make you regret it. Is that understood?

It is, she whimpered, forcing a smile. I promise I won’t make you regret it.

Wasting no time, Natalie lunged at my cock and went back to work. Much as she had done earlier with my shoes, she exaggerated the bliss that she was receiving from orally servicing me. I knew it was a lie, but I didn’t care – for once, she was completely at my mercy, and that was all that mattered. Enjoying her humiliation just as much as the physical pleasure, I felt my cock growing hard until I was fully erect.

Having noticed my erection, Natalie looked up. Her expression implied that she was on to me; that she knew I was having her give me a blowjob as opposed to cleaning my dick. I personally didn’t really care – I was still in control; the fact that I was receiving sexual pleasure from her humiliation was hardly her concern. Hoping to convey that she would be unwise to speak up, I shot her a warning glance.

Got something to say, bitch? I challenged her. Go ahead and make the comment – I know you want to. Come on, I fucking dare you – what is it that you want to say?

Nothing, she mumbled, clearly afraid to fight back.

Natalie attempted to get back to sucking my cock, obviously hoping to drop the conversation. I was eager for her to get back to work as well, but I didn’t want to let it slide so easily. She had shown that she thought my visible arousal might change things, and I needed to crush that idea before it became dangerous. Running my fingers through her hair, I clamped down hard and held her back.

Don’t you fucking lie to me, I warned. You have something to say. Spit it the fuck out, but choose your words carefully. If I suspect for even a second that you’re anything other than grateful for my mercy, the deal is off.

I guess I just wanted to say how thankful I am? she offered, sounding confused.

Thankful for what, you little whore? I pressed.

Thankful that you’re letting me suck your cock, she choked out. I’m truly grateful that you’re letting such a lowly little whore as myself suck your dick. May I please continue?

I was impressed; she clearly knew that she was beaten. Releasing my grip on her hair, I permitted her to get back to work. Natalie shot me a quick thank you before continuing to lick my shaft.

As Natalie continued to slather her tongue over my cock I couldn’t help but notice that she had quieted down a bit. She was still making the occasional noise to indicate that she was enjoying it, but it wasn’t quite as exaggerated as it had been. Watching her closely, I began to suspect that she wasn’t despising what I was doing to her quite as much as she would have liked me to believe.

It was nice knowing that she might actually be enjoying the act on some level, but I didn’t want her to have too much fun. Grabbing her by the hair, I forced my cock into her mouth and thrust deeply, intentionally gagging her. Holding her steady while fully inserted, I drank in the feeling of total power as she helplessly looked up at me, pleading with her eyes for mercy and air.

I kept her gagged for a few seconds before withdrawing my cock. Natalie gasped for air; trying desperately to regain her composure. I gave her a moment to recover and then forced my cock back into her mouth, fucking her throat quickly and violently. She went limp, making wet gagging noises with each stroke.

Hoping to provoke a reaction, I reached for my cell phone and snapped a picture. As the shutter sound played through my phone’s speakers Natalie looked up, seemingly panicked. I looked back at her, challenging her to say something while snapping more pictures. Apparently realizing that she had no way to force me to stop, Natalie lowered her eyes in submission.

I fucked Natalie’s face for a few more minutes before feeling the need to stop. It wasn’t that I wasn’t enjoying myself – I most certainly was, perhaps too much. I felt an orgasm building, and didn’t think I’d be able to hold myself back much longer if I kept it up. The idea of shooting my cum straight down her throat was certainly appealing, but I wanted to have more fun with her first. Besides, she seemed to have mostly adjusted to having her face fucked, and I wanted to push her further.

Grabbing her hair tightly, I shoved her back. Natalie fell backwards, landing painfully on her ass. She looked confused and hurt; she clearly didn’t understand what she had done wrong. Wanting to torment her a bit, I slowly shook my head as if I was deeply disappointed in her.

I asked you to clean my cock, I reminded her. Instead, you decided to give me a blowjob. I had no idea you were such a fucking slut; are you truly unable to do anything without being distracted by an opportunity to suck a dick?

You got hard! she argued. I was just doing what I thought you wanted me to do!

It was nice to see that she still had some fight in her, but I needed to correct that. Slowly approaching, I bent down and positioned my face directly in front of her. Staring her in the eyes, I shot her a menacing glare to remind her that pointing out my blatant hypocrisy was not in her best interest.

It’s not a good idea to argue with me, I warned her. But you might be partially correct – I asked you to clean my cock, yet my cock wasn’t dirty. This must have confused you, your slut instinct kicked in, and you did what came naturally. I still want you to clean my cock, but I think we have to get it messy first so that you have something to actually clean. Lose the clothes, slut.

I worried that I might be pushing too far. Natalie looked almost incredulous; she clearly didn’t feel that my suggestion was appropriate. It seemed almost comical, though – I had just violated her mouth, the line for sexuality had long since been crossed. Maintaining eye contact, I made it clear that I wasn’t backing down.

You really are a fucking pervert, she sneered. I don’t know how you get off calling me a slut when you’re the one that got hard.

Watch your tongue there, little whore, I growled. In case you’ve forgotten, you’re completely at my mercy. I alone decide if you’ll be waking up in jail, clocking into work, or enjoying unemployment tomorrow – you do not want to piss me off. I told you to lose your clothes; do not make me repeat myself again.

Natalie didn’t look happy about my insistence. She obviously wanted to remain dressed, but that wasn’t her call. I tapped my foot to remind her that she was testing patience that I didn’t possess; she reluctantly began to strip. Carefully unbuttoning her shirt, she slid it off to reveal a plain white bra. Standing before me she looked tremendously embarrassed; I did my best to make things worse by openly leering at her body.

Doing her best to ignore my lecherous stares, Natalie kicked off her shoes. Unbuttoning her dress pants, she awkwardly slid them down around her ankles and stepped out of them. Naked except for her bra and panties she wrapped her arms across her chest and shot me a look of pleading, probably hoping that she was naked enough as she was.

I told you to lose your clothes, whore, I reminded her. I didn’t say show me your underwear. This is just pathetic, really – I would think that I could expect a slut like you to know how to get naked if nothing else. In fact, I can’t help thinking that you’re being intentionally disobedient as a way to insult me. Is that what it is, whore?

No! she protested. I swear to god, I’m not trying to insult you. Look, you’ve got me down to my bra and panties, isn’t that enough?

And once again, there’s that insulting tone, I sighed. Listen, slut – your job is not to tell me what is and is not enough; your job is to do as I say and hope for mercy. Now, if you think that’s too much to handle we can just give up right now and I’ll call the police. If you’re hoping to earn some mercy, I suggest you tell me that you’re going to be an obedient little slut and comply with my orders.

Natalie shot me a defeated look and began unfastening her bra. It was great that she was complying with my orders, but I didn’t much care for her skipping steps. Reaching forward, I slapped her gently across the face – I didn’t want to really hurt her, but I did want her attention.

Stupid bitch, I sighed. Did you forget to tell me something?

I’m sorry, she whimpered, remembering my instructions. I’ll be obedient, I promise.

That’s not what I told you to say, I warned. Keep testing me, bitch – I promise you you’ll regret it.

I’ll be an obedient little slut! she practically shouted, obviously intimidated. I’m trying to do what you want, please show a little mercy.

That’s better, I praised, gently stroking her hair to build contrast. I don’t want to have to keep reminding you of your place, you know. I’d like to be nice to you – but you’re going to need to be more cooperative.

I understand, she whimpered, slipping out of her bra. I’ll do my best, I promise.

Now down to her panties alone, Natalie hesitated for a moment. Taking a deep breath, she slid her panties down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Immediately, she thrust her hand over her crotch while wrapping the other arm around her breasts, hoping to conceal her nudity. She obviously didn’t want me to see her naked, and I suspected there was a deeper reason than the obvious.

I’m going to give you a chance to prove to me that you’re honestly trying to be a good slut, I informed her. Place your hands on your head and move your feet apart. Hold that pose until I tell you otherwise.

Natalie looked terrified by the order, but she reluctantly complied. Assuming the vulnerable pose that I had demanded, she looked like she was about to cry again. Openly leering at her body, I suspected I knew why.

Natalie’s nipples were erect, though I suspected she could blame that on the air conditioning as opposed to arousal. Looking down, though, her clit was clearly inflamed and her inner thighs were shiny with her juices. Noticing that I had seen her secret, tears began to again stream down her face.

I didn’t say anything right away. Picking up my phone, I shot a couple of pictures of her full body, and a couple more focused on the growing wetness between her legs. Natalie whimpered, unhappy with my recording evidence of just how turned on she was. I only laughed at her shame, enjoying her inability to stop me.

I can’t say I’m surprised, I chuckled. You are a slut, after all. Still, seems a bit fucked up that you gave me shit for getting hard when your cunt is so flooded.

It’s not what it looks like! she cried.

Is that so? I laughed. Cause to me, it looks like your fuck hole is dripping wet, desperately yearning for cock. Tell me, if that isn’t what it is, then what is it?

I don’t know, she whimpered. Can we please not talk about it?

I didn’t much care for her giving me orders, but I didn’t necessarily disagree with her desire. Talking about her dripping cunt was fun and all, but doing something about it would be even more enjoyable. Without saying a word I stepped forward and grabbed her tits; rolling her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Natalie groaned, clearly struggling to keep her hands on her head as I had instructed. I happily ignored her obvious shame and focused only on her tits.

I know what you’re thinking, I comforted her. You’re disappointed that I went for your tits – you were probably hoping that I’d go straight for your slutty little twat, weren’t you?

Natalie replied with a unintelligible, pained whimper. I considered forcing her to answer, but chose not to. I suspected that I already knew the answer anyway.

You don’t have to be so sad, I encouraged her. I’m only planning to play with your tits for a little while. In a moment, I’m going to drop my hand down between your legs and finger fuck you, laughing as you struggle to keep your legs apart as I’ve commanded. Just to let you know before it’s an issue, I do expect you to keep your little whore legs open and inviting – if they close even an inch, I’m going to be angry. Is that understood?

Natalie nodded; indicating that she understood the rules. Wanting to put that theory to the test, I did exactly as I promised and slowly slid my hand down her chest slowly, drinking in the fear and anticipation that radiated from her body. Finally reaching my destination between her thighs, she struggled to keep her legs open as I callously slid my fingers over her slit.

Amazingly, Natalie was even wetter than she appeared. Aiming two fingers at her opening, I pressed them in. They slid in effortlessly, producing a sloppy, wet sound. Looking Natalie in the eye, I laughed as her face went bright red – she heard how wet she was and had no way of denying it.

Poor slut, I mock-comforted as I began to slowly pump my fingers in and out of her. You’re still not happy, and I know why. You don’t want to be fucked by my fingers at all. You were hoping that I’d just bend you over and slam my cock deep into you, weren’t you? God knows you’re wet enough already, you fucking whore.

Natalie again neglected to answer, letting out only an embarrassed whimper. I considered letting it slide again, but I didn’t want her to think it was okay to just ignore my questions. While I continued to fuck her with one hand, I wrapped my other around her throat. I didn’t choke her, but I wanted her to realize that I could.

I asked you a question, slut, I reminded her. And you’d do well to give me an answer. Tell me the truth now – you want me to fuck your little slut brains out, don’t you?

I do, she whimpered.

Natalie’s tone was surprisingly sincere. I knew she really didn’t have a choice in which answer to give – telling me no would have been strategically unwise. Still, I couldn’t help but think that she was using the situation to hide her very real lust. Regardless of her motivation, I wanted to reward her for giving me the answer that I had sought. Increasing speed, I began finger fucking her hard, enjoying the wet pumping sounds that filled the air. Natalie wobbled a bit on her legs and began to moan softly, but managed to hold her pose.

Then everything is going to work out fine, I laughed. I’m really only finger fucking you to get you ready, you know. I realize I could take you now – hell, you could probably accommodate a horse right now, given how sloppy your hole is. I want you flooded, though – I want you to have something to really lick off of my cock when we’re done.

Natalie moaned loudly; I couldn’t tell if it was through genuine lust or shame. Figuring that she was probably still a little embarrassed about how aroused she was, I decided to drive the point home. Pulling my hand out of her crotch I held it to her face, forcing her to watch as her cum slowly dripped down my wrist.

Here’s a little preview, slut, I laughed, smearing her cum over her face. When we’re done, this is what you’ll be slurping off my cock.

Having effectively slimed her face, I attempted to force my fingers into her mouth so that she could get a taste. Natalie initially clamped her mouth shut, but quickly remembered who was in control. Reluctantly, she opened her jaw; permitting me to force my fingers deep into her mouth. Emulating the motions I had made in her crotch, I pumped my fingers in and out of her mouth; enjoying the look of anguish on her face.

I fucked her mouth with my hand for a little while longer, then decided that she had been humiliated enough in that manner. Grabbing her by the hair I shoved her towards the desk. I was about to tell her to bend over, but it was unnecessary – Natalie quickly placed her hands on the desk and raised her ass into the air expectedly. I was pleased with her cooperation, but wanted to have a little fun with it.

You little slut, I laughed. You just can’t wait to get fucked, can you? Look at you, presenting your twat like a bitch in heat.

Natalie whimpered in humiliation, but held the pose. Approaching her slowly, I casually slapped her ass. After aiming the tip of my cock at her cunt opening, I placed my hands on her hips and hesitated a moment. Natalie was breathing heavily – I couldn’t tell if she was nervous or anxious about what was about to happen, but it didn’t really matter.

Seeing as you’re obviously desperate for a fuck, I mused, I think it would be appropriate for you to beg me. You clearly want this; I can feel your cunt cream soaking the tip of my dick even now.

Natalie groaned loudly. Her body language made it clear that she wanted it, but I don’t think she was okay with outright admitting it. Hoping to encourage her to get over that fear, I slapped her ass hard; leaving a bright pink hand print. Natalie whimpered a little in spanking, but apparently still didn’t understand that she was going to have to beg for it – she tried to wiggle her ass backwards, but was thwarted by my grip on her waist.

Please fuck me? she offered, hanging her head low. She sounded sincere, yet was obviously deeply embarrassed to say such things.

You call that begging? I laughed, slapping her ass again. Show me how much you want this, slut – I can already feel how wet you are, you’re not fooling anyone anyway. The longer you hold out, the longer you’ll be without the deep dicking that I think we both know you’re desperate for.

Please fuck my dripping cunt! she exclaimed, sounding both ashamed and desperate. Please fuck me like the whore I am! I need your cock, I’ll do anything for it! You can fuck me as hard as you like, just please fuck me already!

I was impressed. I had expected her to reluctantly beg. What she gave me was well above the bare minimum – she was truly begging to be fucked. In a screwed up way I respected that, and I wanted to reward her for her openness. Gripping her waist hard I thrust deeply into her, impaling her on my cock.

Natalie let out a yelp, though it seemed more out of surprise than pain. Fully engulfed in her warm wetness, I began to fuck her with long, slow strokes; taking my time and enjoying the experience. Natalie moaned softly, yet seemed to be holding back. I liked the shame she was clearly experiencing, but I didn’t feel like letting her hide it from me. Reaching back, I slapped her again on the ass, aiming for the hand print that I had left earlier.

Don’t you fucking hide your moaning from me, you fucking whore, I growled. I already know that you’re a fucking slut, you may as well act like one. Moan like the whore we both know you really are, or I swear to god I will make you suffer.

Natalie quickly corrected her behavior. Realizing that hiding her situation from me was futile and counterproductive, she began to moan loudly. Wanting to tease her I held still; she picked up the slack and began fucking me back. Relaxing, I simply stood there and let her do all of the work.

As Natalie went to work bouncing back and forth on my dick, I again picked up my phone. I shot a few pictures of her with her head down; some of her entire body, some zoomed in on my penetration. Wanting something a little more valuable I grabbed her by the hair and forced her to look up, then took a few more pictures of the entire scene with her face visible. Each time the shutter sound played through my phone she groaned a little, but she never stopped moaning or fucking back.

I’m curious, slut, I wondered aloud. Do you always soak your panties when you’re abused, or is it just with me? Is this normal behavior for a whore like you?

Natalie obviously didn’t want to answer. Probably hoping that she could force me to forget about my question, she started to fuck back extremely hard. As good as it felt, though, I still wanted an answer. Slapping her ass again, I let her know that she was going to have to give one – I couldn’t just let her fuck her way out of every problem, after all.

It’s not normal for me, she moaned. I swear, I really don’t know what happened.

I think I know what happened, I laughed. You’re a fucking slut, Natalie – you saw a cock, and your cunt decided to get itself ready while you did everything in your power to get it in you. Honestly, I don’t know what I was thinking – fucking a whore like you is hardly punishment. You ought to be thanking me for lowering myself to fuck such a disgusting little slut pig.

Please stop calling me a slut, she whimpered.

Is that a joke? I laughed, slapping her ass again. Natalie, your cunt drenched itself while a man you claim to hate was fucking your throat. The instant that man stopped, you reacted by stripping naked and pleading for him to fuck you. You’re now bent over a desk in the back room of your job, fucking that man like a worthless little whore. You are the living embodiment of the very concept of a slut, and I don’t think I can allow you to pretend otherwise. Tell me what you are, whore.

Please don’t make me say it? she begged.

I suspected that letting her do the work was giving her an undeserved sense of power over the situation. Hoping to remind her who was in charge, I grabbed her by her hair and forced her face down into the desk. Leaning on her shoulders, I held her steady while fucking her hard; demonstrating to her that I was in control. Leaning in, I placed my face right behind her ear; breathing down her neck.

You’re dangerously close to making me unhappy with you, I warned her. Unless you’re hoping to convince me to punish you in a way that you won’t enjoy, I strongly suggest you start cooperating. Now, tell me what you are, bitch.

I’m a slut, she admitted.

More, bitch, I demanded. I want to know that you really understand what you are.

I’m a worthless fucking slut who gets off on being fucked by anyone, she sobbed. Even though I fucking hate you, I love the fact that you’re fucking me. I really am a disgusting whore.

Is that the truth, slut, I demanded, or are you just telling me what I want to hear?

It’s the truth! she blurted out. I wish it wasn’t, but it is.

Despite how improbable it seemed, I had no reason to doubt her words. She might be able to claim that I had blackmailed her into the act in the first place, but there was no denying that she was loving every second of it. Rewarding her honesty I fucked her as hard as I could, forcing her to cry out in pleasure.

Apparently being forced to admit that she really was a worthless whore was too much for Natalie. Thrusting her ass back into me, she moaned loudly as her orgasm began. Holding her steady I continued fucking her hard, thinking about the humiliation she must have been feeling. I let her finish her orgasm and then grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up, keeping my cock embedded in her the entire time.

Don’t think I didn’t notice that, slut, I growled. I gave you that orgasm – me, the guy that you supposedly hate. It really makes me wonder, is there anyone that you wouldn’t fuck? Are you that loose that any guy can make you cum, or am I special?

I considered forcing an answer, but chose not to. Fucking her felt much better than I had expected, and I could contain my orgasm no longer. After spinning her around I pressed down on her shoulders, forcing her to her knees. Natalie looked up at me, her face awash in fear and lust.

Open your mouth, whore, I commanded. If you’re good, I might shoot it all in your mouth. If not, you’ll be wearing my cum for the rest of your shift in the hopes of reminding you exactly what you are.

Natalie obeyed my order immediately, opening her mouth as wide as she could and sticking out her tongue. As my orgasm began I launched the first strand directly onto her tongue, though a small amount landed on her upper lip. Enjoying the sense of power, I drained my balls onto her waiting face. I mostly aimed for her mouth, but I wasn’t too careful – I kind of liked the idea of forcing her to wear my cum for the rest of the day.

After my orgasm subsided I looked down at her, surveying the damage. Natalie’s mouth was full of cum; she had yet to swallow though apparently knew enough not to try to spit it out. Grabbing my phone I snapped off a few more pictures of my handiwork, enjoying her expression of total humiliation. A handful of small globs of my semen dotted her face; I reached down to rub into her skin. Her makeup smudged, but I was okay with that. She looked messy, but it wouldn’t be readily apparent why that was.

Swallow, bitch, I instructed. Unless you want to spit it out and wear it all.

The look on her face told me that she did not want to swallow my cum, but she didn’t seem to want to wear any more of it either. She looked up at me, pleading with her eyes for mercy; I returned her look with one of stern impatience. Accepting that she had no choice, Natalie closed her mouth and tilted her head back. Taking a deep gulp she looked absolutely miserable.

Good slut, I laughed, rubbing her throat. I hope you aren’t going to forget to thank me for letting you drink my cum, now. Who knows, maybe drinking it down will impart some of my talent onto you.

Thank you, she choked out, appearing as though she was struggling not to cry.

Looking down on my crotch I saw that she had made quite a mess. My cock was still semi-hard; the thin layer of cum coating it glistened in the light. Her juices had even run down my thighs, presenting a vulgar image. Running my hand through her hair I again clamped down, forcing her face into my crotch.

Well the good news is you’ve got something to clean up this time, I laughed. Get to work, bitch. There’s no way that I’m going to spend the rest of the day with your whore slime coating me.

Natalie obeyed. Though reluctant at first she seemed to quickly warm up to the idea. Releasing my grip on her hair, I permitted her to lick her cum from my crotch; laughing at her indignation. My laughter only seemed to encourage her; before long she was greedily licking up her slime with enthusiasm.

So, I have some good news, I began, as she continued to clean me. I’m not calling the cops – at least not yet. I’m not even going to talk to Brian when he comes in. It wouldn’t make sense to, at this point – I no longer want you fired. In fact, I’m starting to like you and looking forward to spending more time working with you in the future.

Thank you, she squeaked.

Back to work, slut, I instructed, pressing her face back into my crotch and forcing my semi-hard cock into her mouth. As I was saying, I’m not getting you fired; but that’s really only because I think I’ve found a more useful role for you. From now on, you’re my whore. Is that clear?

Natalie nodded to indicate that she understood, my cock still lodged in her mouth. Feeling that she had sucked enough of her slime off of it, I pulled her head back and pressed her face into my left thigh. Natalie quickly took the hint, and began licking her cum off of that as well.

I’m glad you understand, I praised her. If you cooperate, I’ll treat you well – well, at least by slut standards. I’ll still use you as a cum dumpster whenever I please, but I won’t go out of my way to hurt you or anything. I promise that you’ll be better off if you accept your new position without struggle – but just in case you think fighting might be a more viable avenue, please remember that I still have the pictures. I’d be more than happy to show them to any interested parties if I feel you’re getting out of line. Customers, coworkers, friends, et cetera – I’ll show the whole world just what a whore you really are.

You wouldn’t dare! she gasped.

Something about her tone seemed strange to me. She certainly sounded as though she was afraid of being seen in the compromising positions that I had photographed, but it sounded as if there was a little desire in it as well. Interested in where it might go, I pressed her face back into my thigh and continued.

That’s a strange thing to say, I mused. I mean, you should know that I most certainly would – in fact, I’ll likely look for excuses to show them off. I should probably let you know that I strongly suspect that you’re hoping I do, too. Just the same, I’m counting on the part of you that realizes that advertising to the world just what a whore you are might be a bad idea to keep you in line. Tell me that you understand and that you’ll be a good little slut.

I understand, she whimpered. I promise I’ll be a good little slut.

Good girl, I praised her, pushing her back.

As Natalie watched in anticipation from her knees, I grabbed a permanent marker from the desk. Popping the cap off, I knelt down in front of her. In two inch tall letters I scrawled the word LIAM’S WHORE across her chest. Placing the marker back on the desk, I kicked her clothes in her direction.

A few ground rules from now on, I began, pulling my pants back up. First of all, as I mentioned earlier you’re not to wash my cum off of your face. You failed to present me a large enough target, so hopefully my cum will help you to remember how you’ve disappointed me and encourage you to try harder in the future.

Please don’t make me do that, she begged as she began to dress herself. People will notice!

They’ll think you fucked up your makeup, I shrugged. At least, that’s what they’ll think if you cooperate. If you don’t cooperate, I’ll be happy to show them the pictures documenting exactly what those splotches really are. You can wash it off when you get home, but it stays on your face for the rest of the work day – understood?

Understood, she whimpered, lowering her eyes.

Moving on, I continued, the mark that I’ve put on your chest will fade in time; permanent marker is hardly permanent on skin. Part of your morning routine from now will be tracing it back on after you shower. If you don’t have a marker at home, get one. I’ll be checking you; if it’s faded in the slightest I will punish you mercilessly. Is that understood?

Natalie nodded meekly. Noting the time, I realized that we’d have to open the store soon. I considered adding more rules, but I didn’t want to overwhelm her – there would be time for that later.

Good slut, I praised. I don’t want to give you more than you can handle just yet, but I promise you that there will be more rules in the future. I’m going to use your body as it was meant to be used; you’ll be nothing more than a sexual plaything for me. Cooperate, and I’ll reward your obedience with orgasms. Fail me, and I’ll punish you severely.

I understand, she whimpered, sounding defeated.

I knew you would, I laughed, playfully slapping her on the ass. Now, let’s get to work. It’s going to be a long day, and as your new mentor I don’t want to see you slacking off.

Second chapter is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment