Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Contest - Chapter Two, Plot One


Warning: The following story describes events that are illegal, immoral, and just generally a very, very bad idea. Nothing in this story should be emulated. Nothing in it is a good idea. Nothing in it actually happened, either -- it's a work of pure fiction. If you are underage, easily offended by things that probably should offend you, or unable to differentiate between fantasy and reality, you should probably piss off right now.

A quick note from the author:

Hi. This is one of two potential second chapters to a multi-part story. If you haven't read the first chapter yet, you should probably do that first.

If you've enjoyed Sara's abuse in the first chapter, this is the plot you want to read. If you'd like her to teach Rick a lesson, however, check out Plot Two



I woke up the next morning in a lot of pain. With his trademark faux-mercy Rick had agreed to suspend our contest while I slept, but only if I agreed to sleep on the floor next to him – claiming that it would help me to remember my place. I was too tired to argue, and I didn’t like the idea of being assaulted in my sleep, so I agreed. Besides, Kate and Jack only had the one couch, so someone had to sleep on the floor anyway.

My body ached from sleeping on the floor, my head felt like it was about to implode from the hangover. This wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, though. It helped distract me from how much my ass hurt, and the knowledge of why it hurt so much. Sobriety certainly wasn’t helping me accept the events of the previous night, but at least I still had an opportunity for revenge.

After taking a moment to collect my thoughts, I sat up with the intention of using the bathroom. Before I could make it to my feet, though, Rick’s hand once again wrapped itself around my wrist. I struggled a bit, but was entirely too exhausted to put up any resistance. Looking over at him lying on the couch, I let out a frustrated sigh.

Rick, not now, I protested. I’m tired, my body hurts, and I need to go to the bathroom. Please let me go.

In a minute, he said, his slurred voice indicating that he was no less tired than I. You drank a lot, and I want to make sure you remember everything that happened last night.

To be honest, I really don’t remember anything that happened after Kate and Jack got back, I lied. Unfortunately, the alcohol had done nothing to prevent the memories of what had happened, but I didn’t want him to know that.

You’re a terrible liar, you know, he stated, then closed his eyes as if to go back to sleep. He did not, however, release his grip.

Come on, man, let me go, I demanded, getting more irritated by the moment. I really need to pee!

Can’t, he claimed. Not until you tell me exactly what happened last night. Oh, by the way – I think Kate is mad at you, and I don’t think pissing on her floor is going to help.

Jesus Christ, I hate you, I sighed. Fine. We had an agreement, which is still in effect. You overpowered me and raped me. Happy?

I don’t think I’d call it rape, you could have always surrendered, he argued. Regardless, you’re leaving out some pretty important details, like which hole, who was watching, et cetera.

Okay, whatever, I spat back. You raped me in the ass while Kate and Jack watched. You’re an asshole, by the way, I was a virgin back there. And yes, I chose not to surrender, which I’m sure means that it wasn’t rape in your mind, even though it really was. Is that what you want?

Getting closer, he encouraged. I’d like to know more about your feelings. I already know that you took it in the ass while you’re friends watched. I’d like to know how you felt about it then, and how you feel about it now.

I fucking hated it and I fucking hate you, I growled.

Again, terrible liar, he sighed. I’m not denying that you hated it on some level, but it seems like if you truly hated it you’d have surrendered, or at least fought back like you didn’t want to lose. Let’s explore that.

Fine, I spat. At the time, and under the influence of some heavy drinking, I may have enjoyed it a little. And yes, before you feel compelled to twist it out of me, I did cum. So, that’s how I felt about it then. Right now, though, the only thing that I like about it is that it gives me inspiration to hit you back. As I said, our agreement is still active, and I will have my revenge. The things that I’m going to do to you will make what you did to me look like an act of fucking kindness.

You came twice, he reminded me, so I don’t think act of kindness is too far from the truth as it is. As for your little revenge plan, you may have forgotten one important detail of last night. I beat your ass good, both figuratively and literally. In case you haven’t figured it out yet, you’re completely outmatched. You have absolutely no chance of getting that revenge you want so desperately.

Fuck you I don’t have a chance, I hissed. Keep up the arrogant posturing, though. It’s going to make it so much sweeter when I force you to eat those words.

Well, someone’s more confident than she has a right to be, he laughed. If I were that confident, I think I’d want to raise the stakes just a bit.

What do you mean? I gulped.

Well, he explained, right now there’s really little more than pride on the line. We’re mostly fighting to see who will win, with nothing significant at risk. If you’re so certain that you’re going to win, though, I’d be happy to change that – say, for example, the winner owns the loser.

Bullshit, I spat, fearing that I had once again talked myself into a bad situation. I don’t want to own you, I want to beat the living shit out of you while your friends watch and laugh.

Which is pretty unlikely, given how things are going, he interrupted. Look, you’re never going to be able to overpower me; at your best and my worst I can still take you. I’m not saying that it’s impossible that you might win, but if you do it’ll be by outsmarting me, not by physically beating me into submission. If that does happen, well, the contest is over, and you’ll no longer have my consent. You’ll have the satisfaction of winning, but not the satisfaction of literally beating my ass in front of my friends. Still, if you’re nervous, I understand. Forget I mentioned it.

I’m not fucking nervous, I snapped back at him. I’m going to win.

Then what’s it going to be? he demanded. If you’re certain you’ll win, you should want the new terms – you’d be able to beat me as frequently as you like, without having to fear that I’ll turn the tables on you. If you’re convinced that you’ll ultimately give in, though, we can keep the agreement as is.

I was in a bad position. I knew the odds were stacked in his favor, but if I declined the new terms I’d essentially be admitting that to him. Besides, he was right – the only way that I was going to be able to beat him in front of his friends would be with his cooperation. I rationalized that this wasn’t unwinnable for me, though I’d have to get creative. Raising the stakes could give me the incentive that I needed.

Fuck you, I’ll take your new terms, I growled. Now let me the fuck go.

Of course, he casually replied, releasing his grip.

Not wanting to give him a chance to grab me again, I quickly got up and headed for the bathroom. After draining my bladder I checked the mirror. I looked like hell, though I suppose it was to be expected, given what kind of night I had.

Returning to the living room, I found a Kate standing by the couch next to Rick. It was clear that they had been talking, but I had no idea what they were talking about. Upon hearing me enter, Kate spun around to face me. Her facial expression conveyed that she too remembered the previous night’s events, and was not happy about them.

Kate, I’m so sorry, I began. You have to understand that I never wanted to put you in that position.

Save it, she interrupted. Both of you need to leave. Now.

I wanted to stay and make things right, but her tone conveyed that it would be impossible. I hoped that at some point she’d be able to forgive me, but it seemed like hanging around would only make things worse. Grabbing my purse, I headed for the door with Rick right behind me, hoping that I’d be able to make up with her at a later point.

What the fuck did you say to her? I demanded once outside the apartment.

Watch the tone there, little girl, Rick warned. You ought to be thanking me. Kate thought that last night was some bizarre attempt to move in on Jack by demonstrating how sexually permissive you are. I corrected that misconception. She now thinks that we’re dating, and that you fantasize about being anally violated in front of her. You’re welcome.

Gee, thanks, asshole, I shot back sarcastically. I’m so grateful that you convinced my friend that I’m a raging slut.

You should be, he laughed. Kate may be a bit judgmental and prudish, but she’ll get over it and some day you two will be friends again. If I let her believe you were trying to steal Jack, I doubt she’d be so forgiving. The fact that this gives me an excuse to rape you in front of her while damaging your reputation more than mine is really just a fortunate coincidence.

Whatever, I sighed. Listen, I’m meeting my little sister for lunch in a couple hours, so we’re going to have to do resolve this some other time.

I think you mean to say that we’re meeting your sister for lunch, Rick corrected.

No, I’m pretty sure I didn’t, I replied.

Would you prefer to do this the hard way? he asked. I’m still a bit larger than you, I’m pretty sure I can force my way into your lunch meeting.

We’re in public, I reminded him. I can scream for help.

That’s fine, he answered. Scream for help and you lose the bet. Lose the bet, and you become my property. It’s going to happen eventually, you may as well get it over with.

Without giving an opportunity to respond, Rick grabbed me by the arm and led me to his car. I thought about running for it, but with my body being so sore I didn’t think I’d get far before he chased me down. Getting into the car, I figured I had a couple hours to turn the tables on him before I met Rachael for lunch.

Rick started the car and began driving. I had no idea where we were going, and wasn’t sure that I wanted to know. I thought about making small talk with him while in the car, but it seemed inappropriate given that he had just raped me. Instead, I simply sat in silence until he parked the car in front of a sex toy store on South Street.

You don’t honestly expect me to go in there with you? I laughed.

Actually, I really don’t care, he replied. If you’d like to come in with me, you can. If not, you can wait in the car. It’s entirely your call.

With that said he got out of the car, closed the door, and headed into the store. I chose to wait in the car – following him into a store like that seemed like a terrible idea. As the minutes passed, though, I found myself worrying about what he was doing in there, and how it might affect me. Panic crawled into my mind as I realized that I had no idea what he was buying. I was about to jump out of the car and head in when he left the store, a medium-sized black bag in his hand.

So, what did you get? I asked him after he got into the car, trying to sound less interested than I really was.

If you had come in with me, you’d know, he answered. Since you chose to wait in the car, you’ll simply have to wait to find out. Such is the price of cowardice, and all.

Rick again started the car and drove off. This time, he drove us to an empty parking lot. Parking the car towards the edge, he turned to face me.

I’d like to propose another deal, though this will be a small one, he began. In about an hour, we’ll be meeting your sister for lunch. I assume that you’d like to be fully dressed for that meeting, am I correct?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I spat back. I wanted to sound as if the idea was so ridiculous it was silly to even discuss it, but even I heard the trace of fear in my voice.

It means that if I’m so inclined, I can beat you into submission, tear your clothes off, and force you to meet your sister like that. I doubt you’ll enjoy it, you may even find it unpleasant enough to surrender, but I’m okay with that. However, if you accept this deal, I’ll permit you to go to lunch fully dressed. It’s your call.

What do you want? I asked, fear now more evident in my voice. I knew he could make good on his threat, and it scared the hell out of me.

Simple, he explained. Remove your clothes now, and I’ll let you put them back on before we leave this parking lot.

Rick, no, I began. Before I could finish the sentence, he placed his hand on my throat and shot me a menacing look, making it clear that he wasn’t interested in my objection.

Maybe I was unclear, he explained. If you fail to disrobe, I’ll simply tear your clothes off the fun way. Your choice isn’t whether or not you’ll be naked; it’s whether or not you’ll be permitted to dress again before we have lunch.

I can’t, I began to protest.

Rick let out a exasperated sigh as he shook his head. His facial expression conveyed a level of intensity that intimidated the hell out of me; I realized that the conversation was over and it was time for me to choose. As he gripped my shirt in his hand, I began to fear that I had taken too long, and that he had decided to choose for me.

Wait, I’ll do it! I cried.

Rick released my shirt and withdrew his hand, but his facial expression remained the same. Not wanting to test his patience, I grabbed my shirt and began to slowly pull it over my head. I felt tremendously awkward and ashamed.

I didn’t ask for a gradual strip tease, he warned. I demanded that you get naked. You’re wasting time.

I’m sorry, I just shy, I explained.

Little girl, you’re talking to the man who is responsible for the fact that you’re currently walking funny. Modesty is unnecessary. Now hurry it up.

Intimidated by his tone, I quickly finished removing my shirt. After kicking off my shoes, I slid my pants down and off. Now in my bra and panties, I looked at him as if to ask if it was okay.

Are you trying to provoke me? he asked. This is unnecessary; if you want me to be cruel you have only to ask. Otherwise, I suggest you stop fucking around and get naked.

With a defeated sigh, I mechanically stripped out of my bra and panties. Now completely naked in a public space while sitting next to a man who was fully clothed, I felt deeply ashamed. Clenching my thighs together, I crossed my arms over my chest to try to hide my nudity.

Are you happy now? I asked. Why are you doing this?

Because I want to, he explained. It could be that I want to humiliate you, it could be that I want to remind you of your place, it could even be that I’m bored and feel like using your body as an object of entertainment. Regardless of the true reason, though, all you need to know is that your owner wants you naked, and so you should be naked.

You’re not my owner yet, I reminded him.

Interesting that you chose to slap a yet on the end of that statement, he remarked. I’m glad that you accept the inevitability of my victory. I’ll admit that I haven’t won yet, but I see no reason why I should deprive myself of pleasure just because my pet is feeling stubborn. Now, uncover your tits, I’d like to play with them.

Fuck you, I hissed defiantly. Even if he was preordained to beat me, he hadn’t done it yet.

Have it your way, he grinned. Reaching over, he slapped me across the face. Though he didn’t hit me as hard as he had the previous night, it still hurt, and I knew that he could make it hurt worse.

Again, uncover your tits, he commanded. If you make me order you again, I’ll be sure to tack additional punishment on.

Afraid of what additional punishment might entail, I reluctantly uncrossed my arms and dropped them to my sides. Terrified and humiliated, it took all of my willpower to refrain from covering up again. Rick made things no easier; staring lecherously at my exposed chest.

Your nipples are extremely perky, he commented. I wonder if they’re as sensitive as they look. I certainly hope that they are; we could have tremendous fun with that. Don’t think I haven’t noticed how erect they are, by the way. You’re not excited by this, are you?

I’m just cold! I cried. It was mostly true; my erect nipples were the result of the cold air on my naked skin. The fact that I was also extremely turned on was purely coincidental.

I’m sure that’s all there is to it, he laughed, reaching over and cupping my left breast in his hand. Clamping his thumb and forefinger around the nipple, he gently squeezed, sending chills down my spine. Surprised and unprepared for such stimulation, I let out a moan.

If you’re going to pretend you’re not turned on, you really should try to keep silent, he lectured. It’s difficult to believe that you hate this when you’re moaning like a bitch in heat.

I’m not turned on! I lied.

Extending his right arm, he pinned my torso back against the seat. Lowering his left hand from my breast, he wormed it between my legs. Forcing his fingers between them, he dipped them into my alarmingly wet pussy, then withdrew and began to rub my clit. After several seconds of stimulation he again inserted two fingers into me, pumping them in and out while rubbing my clit with his thumb. Unable to restrain myself, I began to moan in pleasure.

It’s not a good idea to lie to me, he reminded me while fucking me with his fingers. The odds of you getting away with it are extremely slim, and you don’t want me angry with you, now do you?

I don’t, I admitted submissively.

Ceasing his actions, he withdrew his hand and held it up to my face so that I could see it. My cum coated his skin, slowly dripping from his fingers. Embarrassed by the evidence, I shot him an apologetic look hoping that he’d forgive my lie.

Please explain to me, then, he growled, why it is that you’re this wet.

I guess I lied about not being turned on, I apologized. Please don’t be mad, I was ashamed.

Aww, I can’t stay mad at you, he laughed, wiping his wet fingers across my face. As an act of contrition I opened my mouth so that he could force me to lick them clean, but he ignored it. After covering my face with my sticky cum, he dropped his hand back down to my crotch and resumed his assault. I opened my thighs to allow him access, hoping that by cooperating he’d be merciful.

As I said, I’m not mad, he explained as he continued to masterfully rub my clit. But I do need you to understand that it’s not okay to tell lies. When I ask you a question, it’s important that you reply with complete and total honesty, regardless of how shameful the truth is. Do you understand?

I do, I agreed, knowing I’d regret it later.

Good girl. Now, I believe that I asked you if you were turned on. I’d like an honest answer.

I’m extremely turned on, I confessed. It was embarrassing, but the truth was obvious.

That wasn’t so hard, now was it? he mocked. Would you like me to continue finger-fucking you?

Yes please, I timidly requested.

Then ask me to, he demanded.

I can’t, I whimpered. It was difficult enough for me to admit the truth, actually saying such a vulgar thing to a man that I hated was beyond what I could manage.

Fair enough, he sighed. With no further warning he withdrew his hands back to his side of the car and sat motionless. Frustrated, I spread my legs wide and bucked my hips into the air, partially as an unwilling reflex and partially as an attempt to entice him back.

Please don’t make me say it, I begged.

I won’t, he replied. I’m not going to make you say anything. If you’d rather sit here exposed like a whore, that’s fine with me. If you want me to actually treat you like a whore, though, you’ll have to ask.

God damn it, I sighed. Please finger-fuck me, Rich?

I can’t help feeling like you’re still trying to hold on to some dignity, he explained. I’d like you to prove me wrong. Ask me in a way that demonstrates what a depraved little slut you are.

I didn’t want to degrade myself, but it seemed pointless. I was already completely naked in his car, my own cum coating my face; protecting my dignity seemed futile. On a deeper level, as much as I hated the idea of begging him to fuck me I found it deeply erotic.

Please make me cum, I begged. I’ll do anything you want. I’ll suck your cock, I’ll let you fuck me in whatever hole you want, just please make me cum like a fucking whore?

I suppose that will do for now, he stated, sounding almost disappointed. I’ll expect better in the future, though.

Leaning back over, he again pinned me back with one arm while assaulting my vulnerable cunt with his other. His actions were extremely aggressive, I felt unable to do anything except lie back and accept that he could use me as he saw fit. Submitting to his control, I found myself rapidly approaching orgasm. Realizing how pointless it was to feign chastity, I loudly announced that I was cumming.

No, you’re not, he sneered, removing his hand. You haven’t earned that right yet.

Jesus Christ, Rick, I cried. Please let me cum, I did everything you told me to do!

Careful there, he warned. I owe you nothing; any orgasms I give you are an undeserved gift. You absolutely do not get the right to second-guess my generosity.

I’m sorry, I pleaded. Please don’t be mad at me, but I really, really need to cum. Please let your whore cum?

I will, but not until I feel like it, he explained. Right now, I don’t want you to cum. I want you to suck my dick.

Anything you want! I proclaimed, diving into his crotch. I didn’t want to suck him, but I was desperate for an orgasm. In a strange way, his denial of my orgasm felt more cruel, more harsh, than anything he had done to me up until that point. There really wasn’t anything I wouldn’t have been willing to do in order to be relieved.

Pulling his semi-erect penis out of his pants I hastily stuffed it into my mouth. The taste of sweat and pre-cum bathed my mouth, adding to the sense of degradation. Hoping gain his favor I debased myself, greedily slobbering all over his cock.

You’re doing well, little piggy, he laughed. I was a bit concerned you might have reservations about kissing the very organ that I used to humiliate you last night, but I can see that you can rise above such petty resentment. You don’t mind worshipping my cock at all, do you?

No, sir, I whimpered, before quickly inserting his cock back into my mouth. As he ran his fingers through my hair, I snuck my right hand between my legs. I needed to cum, and if he wouldn’t do it for me I could do it myself.

I’m glad you don’t, as you’ll be doing a lot of this in the future. In fact, every time that I rape you, I’ll expect you to clean my cock with your mouth. This is largely for hygienic purposes, of course – I don’t want to be walking around all day with your slut slime on me; but more importantly I think it will help you remember your place, and give you an opportunity to thank me for the honor of raping you. I regret that I didn’t have you clean me last night, but this will have to make up for it. As you suck my dick now, I want you to think of it as your way of offering gratitude for the services I provided for you last night.

His words were royally screwing with my mind. On the one hand, the idea of thanking him for something that I should be pressing charges against him for enraged me; the fact that I was supposed to thank him with a degrading sex act only made it worse. On the other, the idea pleasuring him as an act of thanks for violating me was extremely hot. As my cunt fought with my brain for control, I remembered all the things that I was thanking him for – the pain, the humiliation, the disgusted look on Kate’s face when she spat in mine. As the memories drove me closer and closer to orgasm, it was clear that my cunt was winning the battle. I climbed to my knees on the seat so as to get a better angle to service him, enjoying the thrill of knowing that anyone walking by would get a clear view of my naked ass.

Without warning, he reached over and grabbed my right hand. I whimpered in protest, but continued to service him with my mouth. Unconsciously, I tried to pull my hand back into my crotch – I didn’t want to disobey him, but I felt as if I’d explode if I didn’t cum soon.

Maybe I was a bit unclear, earlier, he explained. When I said that your orgasms are a gift from me, I didn’t just mean the orgasms that I personally give you. I meant all orgasms, even the self-inflicted – and you will not steal my gifts. Now, I’m not a monster, and you’re free to fuck yourself to your heart’s content, but you will not cum without my permission. Do I make myself clear?

Please, sir, I need to cum, I begged. I’ve done everything you’ve told me to do, I’ll do anything you tell me to. I’m thanking you for the gifts you gave me last night as best as I can, but if there’s a way that I can do it better you only need to let me know and I will. There is literally nothing I won’t do to please you, but please, please sir, let me cum?

Poor girl, he sympathized. I wish I could just let you cum, I really do, but then you’d never learn. You’d go on believing that you can cum whenever you feel inclined to do so, and it would only hurt you worse when I deny you that privilege. Believe me, I don’t enjoy making you suffer like this, but you need to learn that I control your orgasms – not you. The sooner you learn this, the happier you’ll be. In other words, this is for your own good.

Trapped and desperate, I began to cry. He took showed little sympathy, forcing my head down on his cock, making me gag. Feeling completely at his mercy, I accepted that I was powerless to force him to let me cum. My only option was to serve him as best as I could, and hope that he’d take pity on me.

After several minutes of some of the most degrading oral sex I’ve ever preformed, he removed his hand from my head and reached over. Hoping to encourage him and show my submission, I arched my back down while thrusting my ass up. I felt like a bitch in heat, eagerly presenting him with my cunt, but the idea no longer bothered me.

Sliding his finger over my asshole, along my slit, and onto my clit he applied pressure and slowly rubbed in a circle. Though he wasn’t quite as aggressive as he had been earlier, it was more than enough. Only seconds after he began, I found myself on the edge of orgasm again. Unsure of what to do, I considered asking him for permission to cum; but chose not to out of fear that he would refuse.

Perhaps sensing my impending orgasm, he calmly removed his hand. I moaned in despair and thrust my ass into the air, but did not cease my oral duties. Ignoring my plight, he folded his arms behind his head and relaxed.

Rick repeated the cruel process several more times. He’d wait a few minutes for me to calm down, then reach over and bring me to the brink of orgasm, each time stopping right before I could achieve satisfaction. With each cycle my frustration built; my mind melting into jelly. After what felt like an eternity it seemed like I’d cum the instant he touched me. I was a little nervous, knowing that he’d be angry if I came without permission, but at that time the only thing I cared about was my orgasm.

Rather than touch me again, though, he held my head down. Feeling his shaft pulse, my mouth flooded with warm semen. Hoping to prove my worth I eagerly swallowed it all, moaning in pleasure to demonstrate how grateful I was.

After sucking the last drops from his spent cock, he released my hair. As I raised my head off of his cock, he reached back and grabbed the bag that he had purchased earlier. Still crying, I tried to plead with him for an orgasm, but couldn’t seem to form intelligible words in my weakened state. Ignoring my tears he reached into the bag and pulled out a package, which he tossed on my lap.

Put this on and get dressed, he instructed. We wouldn’t want to be late for your sister.

Please, I begged, let me cum.

That sounded dangerously close to you giving me an order, he warned. I fully intend to let you cum – but not until I decide that the time is right. Start acting rebellious, and that time could be very far off. I strongly suggest you put that on and get dressed, I’ll be unhappy with you if I need to ask again.

Looking down, I inspected the package in my lap. It was a remote controlled vibrator, which strapped on to my clit underneath my panties. The idea of giving him the ability to stimulate me by remote control was both terrifying and exciting – I knew he’d make me regret wearing such a thing but was eager to wear it just the same. Strapping it into place, I picked up the rest of my clothes from his car’s floor and slipped into them, the cool silicon lump pressing into my clit. Submissively, I handed him the remote control and hoped for the best.

Do you want to test it out? I suggested, praying he would.

Nice try, but now is not the time, he laughed, patting me on the head. It would be rude to keep your sister waiting.

With a disappointed sigh I slouched back into my seat as he started the car. Checking the vanity mirror, I found that my face was a mess – covered in tears, still sticky with my own cum. I hoped that Rick would give me a chance to clean up before meeting my sister, but I hoped more that we’d take bumpy roads to get there.

Decision time!

  • If you liked this chapter, you can continue reading with The Contest - Chapter Three, Plot One.
  • If you think that Rick is kinda a dick (he really is) and should have been made to suffer, read other plot line. Note that if you read that plot line, none of the events that you just read in this chapter happened. Yeah, you wasted your time like a sucker.
  • If you think this is all shit, go do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment