Friday, April 27, 2012

The Contest - Chapter Four, Plot Two


Warning: The following story describes events that are illegal, immoral, and just generally a very, very bad idea. Nothing in this story should be emulated. Nothing in it is a good idea. Nothing in it actually happened, either -- it's a work of pure fiction. If you are underage, easily offended by things that probably should offend you, or unable to differentiate between fantasy and reality, you should probably piss off right now.

A quick note from the author:

Hi. This is one of two potential fourth chapters to a multi-part story. If you haven't read the first chapter yet, you should probably do that first.


Leaving the diner, I let Rick sit up front again. All things considered he had behaved pretty well, and I still didn’t want my neighbors to see me pulling his broken body out of the trunk. Besides, I wanted to keep an eye on him – I had put him through a lot, and wanted to make sure that he didn’t react in a bad way.

As I drove off, Rick sat silently. His facial expression implied that there was a lot going on inside his head, which made sense. Yesterday he had seen me as an impotent, frightened little girl who he could push around without fear of retribution. Since then, that same impotent little girl had managed to beat and humiliate him in ways that he would never be able to forget. Rachael probably made things difficult for him, too – any witness to his defeat would have hurt, but having a witness that he had most likely seen as a sexual conquest must have been devastating. To top it all off, there was his physical state – he had sustained some pretty brutal beatings, and was likely very hungry and thirsty as well.

The curiosity was killing me. I didn’t want to mislead him into believing that his thoughts and feelings mattered, but I had to know what was going through his head. After five minutes of silently watching his face contort out of the corner of my eye, I could no longer resist the urge.

Rick, honey, I began, you look like you have something to say.

Rick’s face seized up as if he was caught doing something he shouldn’t have been doing. I figured that what he had to say was probably something that he shouldn’t, and he was likely struggling internally over what to do. I thought about telling him that he could speak freely without fear of punishment, but that seemed excessive. He hadn’t earned such a privilege.

I’m hungry, he stated, sounding surprisingly firm for a man in his position. I demand that you feed me.

You demand that I feed you? I laughed. That’s very cute, sweetie.

It’s not fucking cute! he snapped. And yes, I demand food, as in, I’m not fucking asking.

That really is adorable, I chided. And what are you going to do when I refuse your demand, aggressively sulk at me?

I swear to fucking god, Sara, he growled. I’m going to get free, eventually. And when I do, you are going to regret every fucking thing that you’ve done to me. Until then, though, I’m not asking – fucking feed me, bitch.

I had expected this. I might have wounded his ego, but I hadn’t killed it. It was really only a matter of time before it resurfaced. In a way, this was a good thing – bringing all the bad things about Rick to the surface would be necessary in order to beat them out of him. With a heavy sigh, I pulled over to the side of the road.

What am I going to do with you? I pondered, trying to sound stern and disappointed, but not angry. I should remind you that you address me as owner, not Sara and most certainly not bitch, but I don’t think that’s really necessary. I’m sure that you know your behavior is unacceptable, I don’t think I need to remind you yet again.

You own nothing, he hissed. I haven’t surrendered, and I never will.

What an adorable thing to claim, I laughed. You might surrender, you might not, but I think that hunk of latex lodged in your asshole makes it pretty clear whose property you are. You haven’t forgotten about it, have you Rick? Do we need to get a bigger one that you won’t find as easy to ignore?

Rick simply glared at me. I’m sure he wanted to argue, but he had nothing. The time to claim that he wasn’t my bitch was long gone, and I don’t think he was eager to discuss what he was wearing under his pants.

Moving on, I continued, This little bullshit outburst of yours is unacceptable, as I’m sure you know. As soon as we get back you will be severely punished for forgetting your place, hopefully in a way that gets through that thick skull of yours. I don’t want to be a cruel owner, though, so I’m going to let you finish your little temper tantrum. Let it out all, bitch – tell me all the stuff you want to say. You’re going to be punished for it anyway; you may as well get it off your chest.

It’s not a temper tantrum, he insisted.

Sweetie, you can call it whatever you want, I laughed, stroking his hair dismissively. The important thing is that you get it out. Now come on, tell me what’s got my little bitch’s panties are twisted up.

This was apparently more than Rick could handle. Letting out a primal, guttural scream he struggled violently against his bonds. Unfortunately for him, the rope held tight – he managed to do little more than bruise his wrists. Not wanting him to hurt himself, I took out the stun gun and gave him a brief one second shock to the arm – just to remind him of the specifics of his situation. Remembering how much I could hurt him, Rick calmed down; the look of rage on his face replaced with one of fear.

Silly little bitch, I taunted him. I’m sorry that I had to hurt you, but if you act up like that I really have no choice. Now, finish your temper tantrum, but use your words – not your actions. Tell your owner all the terrible things that you’re unhappy about.

Rick glared at me. I could tell that he really hated me at the moment, but he was too terrified to act on it. Lowering his eyes, I think he accepted that he was beaten.

I’m sorry, he whimpered. I’ll stop. Please don’t shock me again.

Rick clearly didn’t want to continue the conversation. I’d have dropped it, but it didn’t feel right to let him weasel out of a conversation that he had forced. Besides, he needed a chance to vent, even if venting wouldn’t solve any of his problems.

I didn’t tell you to stop your temper tantrum, I warned. I told you to finish it. You’ve already earned a punishment when we get back; you may as well explain to me why you’re being such an ungrateful little cunt. It’s not like you can disappoint me any further.

Rick again paused. I knew he wanted to scream at me, but he was too afraid to. It probably didn’t help that he had no choice but to be submissive – even by telling me how angry he was he would be obeying my orders. It wasn’t his choice, and he needed to understand that. Hoping to encourage more rapid cooperation, I raised the stun gun again; reminding him that it would be unwise to argue.

Okay, I’m sorry, he pleaded submissively. I’ll finish, please don’t shock me? I’m hungry, and thirsty, and my whole body hurts. My ass is fucking killing me, and I can’t seem to forget about it because there’s a giant fucking butt plug shoved up there. I know you’re angry at me for sleeping with your sister in the past, but I can’t believe that you humiliated me like that in front of her. You need to feed me, stop hurting me, and keep things private; I can’t handle this.

Poor little fella, I soothed. That couldn’t have been easy for you to say, knowing how badly I can hurt you. Do you feel better now?

Depends, he whimpered. Are you going to be gentler with me?

I might in the future, I pondered. Though, it will be because I choose to, not because you’ve asked me to; and it will only be after I feel you’ve earned it. Now, you’ve said your piece, I expect you to sit quietly for the rest of the car ride and think about all the terrible things that you’ve said to make me disappointed in you. When we get back, you’ll have the opportunity to show me how sorry you are.

As I pulled back into the road, Rick lowered his eyes. This must have been torture on him, but it needed to happen. His face conveyed terror, humiliation, anger, and possibly a little remorse; but he was otherwise silent.

Arriving back at the apartment building I spotted Rachael waiting by the door. As we approached her, she glared menacingly at Rick. Watching him shrink away I felt a little bad for him. He probably had enough on his mind as it was.

Oh, calm down you big pussy, I laughed as he tried to hide behind me. You’re perfectly safe; she’s just psyching you out. I doubt she even plans to hurt you too bad; she’ll probably just slap you around a little and fuck you in your ass.

It didn’t seem like my words were successful in soothing him, but he was in trouble anyway. Entering the apartment, I closed the door behind us and shoved him to the floor. Picking up a pair of scissors, I approached him to cut him free.

Before you get any more bad ideas in that little slut brain of yours, I warned, remember that you’re outnumbered and probably pretty injured. If you try to act up once you’re untied, I will make you quickly regret it. Understood?

Yes, owner, he whimpered. It was good to hear him call me owner again, but it wasn’t nearly enough to get him off the hook.

Good slut, I praised. So, a few ground rules. First of all, when we’re at home, you will not wear clothing. If you’ve been a good bitch, I may at times allow you to wear panties, but otherwise you’ll be fully naked and available at all times. Since you most certainly have not been a good bitch, you will not be granted that privilege at this time. Strip, whore.

Rick began to disrobe, his motions slow and labored due to the damage I had inflicted on his body. Once his shirt was off, he hesitated a bit before removing his pants, fearfully eyeing Rachael. He probably didn’t want her to see that he really was wearing my panties, or to see the butt plug they concealed, but that wasn’t his choice.

Today, bitch, Rachael growled, running up and kicking him hard in the ribs.

It seemed excessive to me – he was already beaten, she was just being sadistic. I didn’t say anything, though; I didn’t want Rick to think that he could turn us against each other. Additionally, the look on his face was of hatred, not fear, which made me less interested in protecting him.

Realizing he’d get no help from me, Rick groaned and stripped out of his pants. Rachael cut him no slack, laughing at how ridiculous he looked in my panties. Losing the panties only made things worse; once they were off she simply laughed at his plug, commenting on how only a true slut could take something of that size. Rick looked up at me, begging me with his eyes to let him remove it. Feeling bad for him, I walked over and pulled it out, tossing it to the side.

Don’t get too comfortable, Rachael taunted. Your asshole won’t be empty for long.

Back to the rules, I interjected. While in the apartment, I don’t want you walking around on your hind legs like a human. It’s a very cute trick and all, but I’m concerned that your clumsy ass is going to knock something over. If you need to move somewhere, you’ll do so on your hands and knees like the little slut piggy you are. I know this seems cruel, but if you’re good, I might just get you some knee pads for Christmas.

He looked miserable. I knew he hated this, but it was for his own good – I couldn’t build him up until I had torn the old Rick down. I thought about giving him a few more rules, but I didn’t want to make him cry; at least not yet. There would be time for that later.

I don’t want to overwhelm your little whore mind with too many rules to remember, I explained, so that will be it for now. Remember, though – since I’m going so slow, you have no excuse for forgetting a rule; and you’ll be punished harshly if you do. Speaking of punishment, there’s the matter of your little incident in the car. I’d like you to tell me what you did that was wrong.

I said some things that I shouldn’t have, he sighed.

It was accurate, but his language was entirely too dignified. An equal might say things that they shouldn’t have, but he wasn’t my equal, and he needed to understand that. As I knelt down next to him he began to tremble, clearly understanding that he had done something wrong. Not wanting him too panicked, I gently stroked his hair for a few seconds until he had calmed down. Once he was calm enough, I slapped him hard across the face.

Sweetie, you didn’t say some things you shouldn’t have, I calmly explained. You threw an all-out temper tantrum. I know that’s probably pretty embarrassing for you to say, especially in front of my sister, and it should be. You should be deeply, deeply ashamed of how you acted. However, that doesn’t mean you should lie about what you did. Now, I’m going to ask you again: what did you do in the car?

I threw a temper tantrum, he admitted as I went back to gently stroking his hair. I’m sorry.

I know you’re sorry, I soothed. But you still need to be punished. Go into the bedroom, and look in the closet. You’ll find a black leather belt – bring it to me.

Rick crawled off to the bedroom as Rachael laughed at his situation. Taking a seat on my couch I kicked my feet up and relaxed. Things were good.

He’s really terrified of you, Rachael remarked, taking a seat next to me.

It’s for his own good, I explained. He still has some rebellion in him, and we can’t move forward until I burn it out. He’ll thank me for this, some day.

You’ll get no argument from me, she shrugged. It just seems to weird that my sister – who didn’t even have a boyfriend until she was 19 – is now beating a man like Rick into submission.

Rick crawled out of the bedroom, my belt in his hand. It felt inappropriate for him to carry it like that, dragging it along the floor, but I decided to let it slide. I’d educate him on how to properly fetch things later. Crawling up to me, he timidly held the belt forward while bowing his head.

Climb up on the couch, I instructed, taking the belt from his hands. I want you lying face first over my lap.

Rick awkwardly obeyed the order, lying flat over me. With him lying on me I was forced to realize just how much bigger he was than me. It was kind of neat; despite being half his size I still had complete control over him. Settling into position, his head fell in Rachael’s lap.

You know, I observed, that’s the second time you’ve shoved your head between my sister’s legs. You should be careful, I might get jealous.

Rick didn’t seem to understand that I was just kidding. I could feel his breathing quicken as he squirmed, trying to keep in the position that I had ordered while moving his head out of her lap. After amusing myself with his contortions for a few seconds, I grabbed his hair and pushed his head into her lap, holding it in position.

I’m just teasing you, slut, I laughed. God, Rick, I don’t know why you’re so nervous.

It feels weird calling him Rick, Rachael mentioned. I mean, I knew Rick, and this thing might be in his body, but it’s not the same person.

I agree, I stated. Rick is dead; or will be soon at least. I need a new name for my pet here.

How about Duke? she suggested. Duke was our dog as a child; a friendly and lovable Irish Setter.

Duke’s a big dog’s name, I critiqued. This slut may be a bit pudgy, but that shouldn’t earn him a big dog’s name. He should have a yappy dog’s name; given how much he whines. I’m thinking more along the lines of Spot.

Spot calls to mind a very specific dog, she said. When I think Spot, I think of a beagle with a big black spot over his eye.

That’s easy enough, I laughed. Spot, look up here boy!

He painfully twisted his neck, turning his face towards me. Once I had a good angle, I threw my fist into his face, aiming for the eye. My hand hurt like hell, but I hoped it would get me a nice black eye. It seemed easier to fix his markings than to fix his name.

Good boy, I praised. You can put your head back down as soon as you tell me your new name.

Spot, he choked out, clearly having difficulty accepting it.

That’s a very good Spot! I laughed, playfully messing his hair as his head sunk back into Rachael’s lap. Now Spot, it's time for you to be punished for your widdle temper tantrum earlier. I know this may hurt you, but I want you to understand that it’s a good thing. By punishing you, I’m making it possible to forgive you. With each stroke of the belt, I want you to remember that this is how you become a better pet, and that your owner is very generous to give you such a gift. I would also like you to count. Understood?

Yes, owner, Spot whimpered, burying his face in Rachael’s lap.

Taking the belt in my hand, I wrapped it around my fingers a couple times, then doubled it over and held the slack in my hand. Raising it high into the air, I brought it down hard across his ass, resulting in a satisfying thwack. The area that I struck quickly turned bright pink, leaving an imprint of the belt. Unfortunately, the imprint was partially obscured by his ass hair. I made a mental note to wax him when the time was convenient.

One! he painfully grunted.

Repeating the motions, I hit him again and again, trying to cover his entire ass in painful welts. After each stroke he dutifully called out the appropriate number, his voice growing more and more pained each time. Around fourteen his tone made it very clear that he couldn’t take any more. Wanting to make sure the lesson stuck, I raised the belt up one more time and brought it down with all my might, breaking the skin. He cried out in pain, but remembered to call out fifteen. He was making progress.

For such a big guy, you have a remarkably pathetic threshold for pain, I remarked. I suppose that will improve over time, though. Anyway, let’s see what you’ve learned. Why were you punished?

Because I threw a temper tantrum, he confessed.

And was I right to punish you? I continued.

Yes, owner, he replied. It was my fault for acting up.

And finally, are you angry at me for punishing you?

No owner, he sobbed. I’m grateful that you took the time to correct me. Thank you for helping me to become a better pet.

I was thrilled with his answers. It really felt like I had made progress, and that Rick might finally be dead already. Still, I had to be sure – his outburst in the car proved that Rick might just be hiding somewhere in Spot’s body.

That’s a good Spot, I praised him, again stroking his hair. I think you’ve earned some play time. Be a good little bitch and go fetch your toys. Take them into the bathroom and wash them off – take your time, as they will be going in your mouth. Once you’ve done that you may bring them to me.

Yes, owner, he choked out, sliding to the floor. Thank you, owner.

He didn’t sound as sincere as I would have preferred, but I suppose I couldn’t fault him. After all, he was being rewarded with anal rape, and he’d probably prefer some food. Still, I let it slide – I figured he’d learn in time to appreciate any attention I showed him, there was no need to force it early.

Shake that ass, slut! Rachael called as he crawled away to fetch his toys. Get it nice and hot, cause it’s going to get fucked hard!

You’re horrible, I laughed, playfully slapping her shoulder.

Please, she replied, that cocksucker deserves worse than that. So, anything I should know? I’ve never fucked a man in the ass.

There’s a lot, actually, I answered, pretending I was far more experienced in sodomizing men than I really was. With Spot, anal sex is a weird concept. He won’t admit it, but he fucking loves it. At the same time, he’s absolutely terrified of it. You want to stretch the terror out. Give him some tasks, make him think that he might be able to avoid getting ass-fucked if he does them well enough.

I still get to fuck him in the ass, though, right? she asked.

Of course, I laughed. Just not right away. You can crash here tonight, so there’s no rush. Take your time and have fun with it – I’d highly suggest fucking his face with the strap-on, it’s way more fun than you’d think.

Spot crawled out of the bathroom carrying the strap-on, butt plug, and lube; the toys still dripping water. Again approaching the couch, he timidly presented me with the toys and lowered his head. I thought about taking them from him, but it didn’t seem right. I could fuck him anytime, and Rachael was a guest. It seemed only fair that she should go first.

Spot, I explained, I’ve already fucked your skanky holes today. Let Rachael have a turn. Service her well, and maybe I’ll toss you a bone.

Spot turned to face Rachael, and offered her the toys instead. His body language wasn’t quite the same, though. It had felt like he was submissively offering them to me, but now it felt like he was just shoving them in her face. Her facial expression suggested that she felt the same.

What the fuck am I supposed to do with these? she demanded.

Just take them, Rachael, he sighed.

Wrapping the belt around my hand again, I lashed out and connected right below his eye. It must have hurt; he fell to the ground and clutched his face in pain. As he looked up, I beckoned for him to approach.

That’s a very bad Spot, I scolded. First of all, you do not give orders to anyone. You don’t tell her to take them, you ask her if she wants to take them – beg her, if need be. Secondly, you will not address people by their first name. She’s ma’am to you, not Rachael. Finally, you need to watch your body language. You’re begging her to play with you, not trying to palm off your disgusting toys. Now try it again, and try not to fuck it up this time.

Spot crawled up to Sara, clearly in a lot of pain. In hindsight, I probably shouldn’t have taken the belt to his face, but it was really his fault for being so disrespectful. Lowering his head, he presented her with his toys, this time more submissively.

Please, ma’am, he whimpered. Would you like to play with me?

How should I play with you, slut? she laughed. What exactly do you expect me to do with these filthy toys?

You could fuck my mouth, he suggested, clearly eager to direct her away from his asshole.

I don’t know, she sighed. That sounds kinda boring, to be honest. What else could I do with them?

Spot looked terrified. He was still so afraid of having his ass violated, making him suggest it might have been a little too much. He looked at me, pleading with his eyes to protect him. Still feeling a little bad about the belt to his face, I took pity on him.

Give it a chance, I suggested. Fucking his mouth is actually pretty fun. If you get bored with it, I’m sure he’d be happy to offer alternatives.

Spot looked at me, beaming with happiness and gratitude. Somehow he didn’t realize that his ass would still be getting fucked, just not right away. Still, it seemed cruel to shatter his hope, so I let him continue thinking that he might be safe.

Rachael took Spot’s toys and slipped into the strap-on. Sitting back down, Spot crawled between her legs and eyed the dildo. Probably hoping to avoid his inevitable ass-fucking he thrust his head down on it, greedily stuffing it into his mouth.

Bad Spot! I shouted, feeling a bit repulsed by his actions. Look, I know you’re eager to get all that tasty cock in you, but that’s no excuse for behaving like a pig. Before you go all out on that cock, I expect you to show it some respect. Give it some kisses; demonstrate your reverence for it.

Spot quickly obeyed, gingerly kissing the tip of the strap-on. I don’t know if he was acting out of fear of me or just wanted to put off the harder abuse as long as he could, but it didn’t really matter. As he gently licked the shaft, I couldn’t help but giggle at little.

Wow, Spot, Rachael commented. You’re a really good cocksucker. You must really enjoy this, faggot.

As we laughed at his humiliation, Rachael ran her fingers through Spot’s hair. She waited for him to raise his mouth to the tip of the dildo to give it another kiss, then gripped hard and pulled his head all the way down, roughly forcing the plastic dick down his throat. Spot gagged a little and reflexively pulled back. I was a bit disappointed by that, but he corrected himself and allowed her to hold his head down before I felt compelled to punish him.

How long can he keep this dick in his throat? she wondered.

Pretty much as long as you want him to, I answered. He might cry a bit, but he’ll live. He knows that if he tries to take it out, I’ll make him cry worse.

I have to admit, Spot, she said, I’m starting to see why you enjoyed doing this to me. All those times, I thought you were just being an asshole, but now I really get it – it’s just fun.

Rachael permitted Stop to come up for air. Dislodging the dildo from his mouth, he gasped heavily for air. Rachael gave him a few more seconds before forcing him all the way back down and again holding him in place.

It’s funny in a way, she continued. When you used to gag me like this I used to think about how you could never handle it if the situation was reversed. Now that I see that you can, I’m actually a little less angry. It’s nice to know that while you may have been a scumbag piece of shit, at least you weren’t a hypocrite.

Again relaxing her grip, Spot came up and gasped desperately for air. Laughing at his suffering, she only gave him a couple seconds before again impaling him. He looked miserable, but from what Rachael was saying it sounded like he deserved it.

You look unhappy, she remarked. I bet you think I’m just going to gag you like this all night. Relax, I’m just getting you warmed up – you’ll get a chance to show off the full range of your skills. In fact, I think that’s enough gagging for now. Show me how you suck cock, Spot. Do it the way you used to demand that I do it.

Taking her hand off Spot’s head, he came up for air again. He took a bit longer than I would have liked to catch his breath. Displeased with his selfish behavior, I let out a heavy sigh and again wrapped the belt around my hand. Quickly picking up on my hint, Spot went back to work; forcing his head down on the strap-on.

His method would best be described as violent. Each stroke was long – he’d start at the tip and go all the way down, until his face butted up against her stomach. At the same time, it was fast; he kept his head moving at all times. I appreciated his lack of concern for his own comfort, but was getting a bit irritated. Rachael had ordered him to do it the way that he used to demand, which meant that he had put my sister in just as painful and degrading a position as he was in now. I knew it was consensual between them, but it still seemed wrong. As I took in the inhumanity of the act, I felt myself getting angry. He looked like he was about to cry; I could only imagine how Rachael must have felt when she was on the receiving side.

You look fucking miserable, Spot, I snapped. Do you have any idea how insulting that is to a lady? If you don’t like getting fucked in your mouth, that’s fine – we’ll just go straight to your asshole next time.

Spot struggled to fake a smile. It couldn’t have been easy; frankly I’m amazed that he was able to keep from vomiting, given the brutality of the blowjob. I was impressed by his effort, but it wasn’t enough. Still angry, I picked up his butt plug as Spot watched out of the corner of his eye.

As I coated the plug in lube, Spot gradually slowed his actions. Rachael didn’t seem to care for this; she slapped him hard across the face, connecting right where I had hit him with the belt earlier. Spot’s whimper was muffled by the dick in his mouth, but it was obvious that it really hurt him. Ignoring his suffering, I got up with the butt plug and walked behind him.

He seemed to be having difficulty focusing; most likely he was distracted by what he knew was about to happen. He probably should have thought of that before he degraded my sister, though. Aiming the butt plug I forcefully shoved it in, ignoring his pained groans. Once fully inserted he collapsed into Rachael’s lap, looking fully defeated.

You’re not done yet, you fucking whore, I hissed. She told you to suck her cock the way you made her suck yours, and that’s what you’re going to do. I want to see exactly how you defiled my sister, just in case I start feeling accidentally merciful towards you later.

Grabbing him by the hair I forced his head down hard, held it in position for a few seconds, and then began to violently pump it up and down. He tried to protest, but all I heard were wet, guttural sounds. Unable to handle it, tears began to stream down his face.

Don’t you fucking cry, slut! I demanded. We’re not done until you show me how much you fucking love this. I swear to god, if I don’t see a giant fucking smile on that whore face of yours I will show you what pain really is.

Spot struggled to obey my order, but I wasn’t making it easy on him. From my position I had excellent leverage, and I took full advantage of that. With each stroke I challenged myself to push him harder, faster; all the while he could do nothing but accept it. I went on for a good five minutes or so before I started to worry that I might actually hurt him bad enough to require a trip to the emergency room. Pulling his head back, I shoved him to the floor.

Stupid bitch, I sneered. Can’t even suck cock right.

Spot slowly climbed up onto his hands and knees, and crawled in front of me. He was a mess. His eye was swollen; his face covered in his own spit and tears. As he looked up at me, though, I was surprised by his expression. He didn’t look angry at all. He looked a little afraid, but mostly he looked remorseful.

I’m sorry that I failed you again, owner, he sobbed. Please punish me so that you can forgive me? I promise I’ll cooperate.

I felt a little bad. What he had done with Rachael in the past was consensual, and I really shouldn’t have punished him for something that my sister was okay with at the time. Still, I couldn’t show any regret over my actions. Spot needed discipline; he needed someone to beat him into submission in order to be keep him from regressing into Rick. Hardening my heart, I reminded myself that this was for his own good.

I guess I should have seen it coming, I sighed. You might love sucking cock, but you’re fucking horrible at it. The deal was that if you did a good job you might be spared an ass fucking. Since you’ve fucked that up, I don’t want to hear a single fucking word of complaint coming out of that worthless mouth of yours. Get on your fucking hands and knees in front of Rachael and present your slut ass to her.

Spot obeyed immediately, quickly crawling in front of Rachael and lifting his ass into the air. It felt good to watch. I’m sure that some of his speed was due to his fear of further punishment, but I really believe that a big part of it was his desire to atone for disappointing me.

Rachael seemed quite eager to do her part. Reaching forward, she pulled the plug out of his ass and set it on the floor. Approaching him, she aimed the tip of the strap-on and wrapped her hands around his waist.

I hope you’re ready for this, she hissed, because I’m not going to be gentle.

Before Spot had a chance to react Rachael viciously thrust her hips forward, slamming the dildo into Spot’s ass. Clearly unprepared, he stumbled and fell forward a little. To his credit, though, he immediately got back up.

Don’t make me do all the work you lazy whore, she growled as she slapped his ass. Fuck back. Show me how much you love a nice hard cock up your ass!

Spot groaned in displeasure, but obeyed her order just the same. It was wrong of him, of course – he should have been moaning like a bitch in heat, whether he felt like it or not. I still felt bad for how rough I was on him earlier, though, so I decided to cut him some slack. Stripping out of my pants I laid down in front of him and pulled my panties to the side. The best way to keep him from getting into trouble with his mouth was to keep that mouth occupied.

It felt really weird getting into that position with my sister watching. Even though I was older Rachael had always viewed me as somewhat childlike, and I think that might have been a big part of why I did it. I wanted her to realize that I was an adult, and I could be just as sexual as she could.

Spot didn’t need to be told what to do; he dived right in as soon as I got into position. He must have really loved eating pussy, even back when he was still Rick. God knows he was good at it. Grabbing him by the hair I pulled him in and held him in place while Rachael took control from behind.

As Spot used his tongue to prove to me that he wasn’t completely worthless, I made eye contact with Rachael. With Spot being no more than a sex toy, I again felt as though I was committing incest. The expression on her face led me to believe that she felt the same way. Neither of us seemed to have a problem with it, though – neither of us looked away.

Working into a rhythm, I found that each time Rachael thrust forward, Spot responded by jutting his tongue into me. Closing my eyes, I allowed myself to fantasize openly about being fucked by my own sister. It wasn’t far from reality.

Between Spot’s oral prowess, the taboo of the situation, and the sexual energy I had pent up from the diner I was in heaven. After only a few minutes my body quaked in orgasm. I had to bite my tongue – not because I was afraid of being too loud, but because I was afraid that I’d call out Rachael’s name.

Gradually coming back down, I opened my eyes to see Rachael, still hammering away at Spot’s asshole. I gave him a minute to lick as much girl cum as he could out of my pussy – I figured he was probably still hungry. Getting back up, I took a seat back on the couch and relaxed, watching Spot’s abuse.

It seemed that he had gotten past the pain phase and was enjoying his sodomy, which was good. I didn’t want to have to punish him for failure to moan, and now that wouldn’t be an issue. He was clearly enjoying himself as much as Rachael was.

Spot lasted a few more minutes before he began begging for permission to cum. I don’t think Rachael was done just yet, but I gave permission anyway. Spot had performed well, and post-orgasm I was feeling more mellow and merciful. Rachael looked disappointed, but she’d live. There would be other times to abuse him.

Spot threw his body back against Rachael as a thick stream of cum launched out of his cock, landing on my hardwood floor. Rachael looked a bit disgusted, but she let him finish before pulling out. Standing up, she delivered a quick kick to Spot’s midsection, causing him to fall over on his side.

Disgusting little pig, she hissed. How dare you make a mess like that on my sister’s floor? Lick it the fuck up!

Yes, ma’am, Spot sobbed, climbing up to his knees.

Spot crawled over to the puddle he had left on the floor. He was clearly disgusted, though he did try his hardest to mask it. Leaning over, he dutifully licked his cum up, swallowing every last drop as Rachael laughed. I could tell that the laughter hurt him, but he was the one that made the mess.

I let Spot finish cleaning up his mess before I called him over. He dutifully crawled up to me and lowered his head. Feeling relaxed in my post-orgasmic state, I calmly stroked his hair.

You got off to a weak start there, I commented, but you improved. Overall, I think I’d give you a C-minus. With your track record, that’s actually quite impressive.

Thank you, owner, he replied meekly.

I can’t reward you for your performance, of course, I continued, but I won’t punish you either. I’ve punished you enough today, anyway. I’d like to see if you can make it until tomorrow without forcing me to punish you.

Yes, owner, he answered. I’ll try my best to not disappoint you.

I know you’ll try, I sighed, but I think you may need a little help. I’m going to put you in time-out for now. Being inanimate seems to keep you out of trouble. I’ll need to gag you, of course, so I’d like you to fetch me the panties you were wearing earlier.

Yes, owner, he sobbed, as he crawled off.

Oh, Spot? I called after him. From now on, fetch with your mouth, not your hand.

Spot returned with the filthy panties in his mouth. He clearly didn’t like carrying them that way, and I couldn’t blame him. Even from a distance I could see the wad he had deposited back in the diner. He looked so pathetic as he crawled up to me. Taking pity on him, I reached down and took them out of his mouth.

Good boy, I praised as I stroked his hair. I know you probably don’t want these to go back in your mouth, and I don’t blame you. They’re soaked with your filthy little piggy cum; no one in their right mind would want to taste that.

Unfortunately, I continued, you did make this mess, so it’s only right that you should have to clean it up. I want you to know that this isn’t a punishment, though – I’m not angry at you at all. Now, open your mouth, slut.

Balling the panties up, I shoved them into Spot’s mouth. Once I had them all the way in I put my hand under his chin and forced his mouth closed. I’m sure he would have liked to have spit them out, but he knew better.

I spent the next several hours just hanging out with Rachael. It was really nice, we watched a few movies, chatted, and pretty much ignored Spot entirely – though we did use him as a foot rest. Spot seemed mostly okay with it; he simply curled up into a ball at the foot of the couch and relaxed. We were so pleased with his behavior that we let him briefly remove his gag and have some popcorn. He had to beg for it on his hind legs and catch it in his mouth, of course – I didn’t want to spoil him.

Eventually, I began feeling tired. I led Spot into the bedroom, and removed his gag. Taking the rope I tied his ankles together, then his wrists, then tied his ankles to his wrists; binding him in a fetal position. Leaving him at the foot of the bed, I tossed a towel over him to use as a blanket. I didn’t want him to think that I was cruel.

Rachael slept in my bed with me. With my sister in my arms and my pet on the floor, I felt extremely safe, and extremely happy. Life was good.

Decision time!

  • If you liked this chapter, you can get The Contest (Alternate Plot) from Smashwords. This includes the fifth and final chapter.
  • If you think that Sara probably shouldn't have been able to take Rick, go read the other plot line. Note that if you read that plot line, none of the events that you just read in this chapter and the one before it happened. Yeah, you wasted your time like a sucker.
  • If you think this is all shit, go do something else.

1 comment: